Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-18 16:35:45

Loohan
Administrator

Sep 2019 devices

devicesSep2019.jpg
A couple things i've been putting together lately.
Non-electrified.

#2 2019-09-21 14:13:51

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Sep 2019 devices

Wow, that's an awful lot of coil wrapped quartz. Must entail some significant jailing power.

I'm curious, what does the device on the right feel designed to do?

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2019-11-02 05:55:13

Loohan
Administrator

Just now saw this post despite daily checking for new posts.
Both of these are with me now in VA.
They can be used remotely as weapons but ideally are carried around into locations needing busting. They cannot be channeled thru the Channel Pgm and they have much functionality which does not come into play unless they are physically in a corrupt zone. They are both hyper-receptive/responsive to a wide variety of evil vibes. They churn up heavy stuff even in some areas i consider well-busted around here.
When i hike in the woods i leave the larger one in the vehicle and carry the small one in my backpack. Occasionally i hit a spot where i feel warpy and maybe dizzy or tired, as the unit is dealing with stuff i don't even comprehend. I know i have to stop for a while, maybe set the unit on the ground and twiddle the knob occasionally.
Then after maybe 10 minutes of such churning activity, i will be guided to stab several Channel wands in specific spots at very specific angles around there. And sprinkle Channel boogers around.
Then before i walk on very far i will be SLAMMED by pissed-off space aliens. At least that happened several times yesterday when i was in a park that was already well busted with Channel Pgm the last couple times i was here.
When i dowsed what it was working on, it was a lot of AI#2 and Black Goo energies, as well as the usual AI#1 and Etoid bases, and probably a lot more funky stuff i can't ID.

Because of the nature of these devices (and many others i have), they can receive better programming when they are in a high-load situation and need to work harder. My girls keep improving the programming all the time dramatically.

Heh-heh. You Know You're Being Monitored When:
A couple times i had to cross this wide creek by walking across a fallen tree. It had rained well the previous night (Halloween), so the bark was damp and a bit slippery, and waters a few feet below were moving fast. I did not want to fall in and get drenched in the cold water on a cool day. Each time, as soon as i took the first few steps along the log, i got slammed by dizzying vertigo energies, countless demon species, hundreds of thousand of space bases. I would have to stop there on the log, maintaining my balance in the breeze, call in Fred, mark the bases, wait for things to calm down a bit and regain my bearings; take few more tiny shuffling steps on the log, and go through the same process again. I spent a lot more time standing at various spots on the logs than walking on them.
I would find i was monitored by large quantities of AI#1 and Egyptoid aliens. Nail them and more take over RVing.

#4 2019-11-02 06:04:14

Loohan
Administrator

There actually is NOT a lot of coil-wrapped quartz, maybe none. There are coils and some qtz, cast pieces of resin, various other stones, magnets, electronic components, noble gas bulbs, tape, misc more bric-a-brac, and more epoxy poured over it all.
And no jailer functions as these are automatically referred to other units.

Board footer