Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-24 12:21:49

Loohan
Administrator

analysis of bridemovement.com

https://www.bridemovement.com/

Pay attention, you might learn something about evaluating websites.
I have a spam-stalker who sends me endless emails despite my telling her i never open them, they go directly to the trash bin.
I rescued her from demons years ago and she became obsessed with me, and has endless delusions about what i'm feeling, etc.
In fact i have 56 unopened emails from her in my trash, all from one month's time. And why did i open the 57th? Because it was intriguingly entitled Bridemovement.com.

She says she did some anti-reptilian prayers, had some interesting dreams, and "I am feeling better than I've felt in a long time."
Well groovy.
This "Bride of Christ" stuff has always struck me as weird. I once got picked up hitchhiking by 2 male Jesus freaks that felt that it is enlightening for a man to be the bride of Christ. Come to think of it, those were Egyptoids. However, googling it, i see it is more used in the context that the Church is the bride of Christ.
Anyways, let's look at some images:
On this page
https://www.bridemovement.com/resources/
we have a pic displaying gratuitous sexy thighs in a mini-skirt. That alone should give any thinking person pause. What kind of ministry uses sex to sell?
And a guy doing hand signs. The middle finger seems to be extra fat. The top hand sign might not display; for me it only shows when i scroll to a certain point. In fact i can't even get it anymore and it is not linkable.
There are other, less suspicious, hand signs on page too.
Egyptoids.

Note that this site is ostensibly geared also to heal MPD/DID/SRA stuff.
https://brideministriesinstitute.com/p/ … he-kingdom
KPmwZWZBRjivv00a1FjR

Daniel Duval is a highly sought after Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) Coach. He is known for his effectiveness in the areas of inner healing and deliverance. He is an author, conference speaker, licensed minister and radio host. He is also the Executive Director of BRIDE Ministries and The Fire Place Church. He has published four books and hosts the Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval podcast. His vision is to promote unity in the body of Christ worldwide and assist in the creation and development of sheep nations.

Egyptoid.

On this page
https://brideministriesinstitute.com/
We have a pic with pentagrams and another with a heart symbol.

Dan Duval Addresses Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace: Why They Left BRIDE Ministries
https://www.bridemovement.com/dan-duval … inistries/
This page has a vid of Etoid-face doing a lot of gesticulations including fleeting hand signs.
He is "countering" the arguments of these CIA repticlones:
Carolyn and Loren
Exposing Christian Witchcraft
Ask%2BCarolyn%2Band%2BLoren.png]
who "used to be members" but now warn against demonic healing.
FB%2BPF%2BBanner%2BDOD.jpg
dod_cover_12.jpg?w=656

Yes, the Masons always tear down their cults as they build them. Hoaxes about priests molesting children, etc. (paralleling the truth). Scientology, etc.
In fact i first heard about this in 1998 flipping channels on a TV. Pat Robertson was warning his flock about some such "demonic healing" being done south of the border somewhere.

[Added Nov 1; from my trash bin:]
nutcase.gif
[Added Nov 1; new stuff from my trash bin. Two days' accumulation. Cleared all findable demons from this person long ago.]

Board footer