Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#106 2024-03-13 11:27:19

Loohan
Administrator

Re: 30,000 hz square wave (and other freqs) zapping

Of course you don't need to buy an expensive unit to run 2 coils at once. You can run 2 separate gens. Or if so inclined, put 2 gens i one box.

Pix from earlier on this thread:
garbagedisposal.jpg
zapper2output.jpg
The 2nd one includes a Sub-Micro Zapper as mentioned in the first post.

For that matter, one can use a 2-gen device to run 2 unrelated items.

But to make the absolute best of resources while using a 2-channel DDS (or 2 one-channels) it is best to have a device that really exploits the potential of this. In all my vast collection i only had one such device. And could only come up with one array in which it was advantageous (for a few days) to run the new gen into 2 of its separate devices.

So i "built" a unit especially to exploit the new gen:
2coil-jar.jpg
I took a protein-powder jar and put in banana jacks, 2 coils and a bunch of rocks, cast resin pieces, etc. Especially resin spheres with Rolling Force programs. The upper coil is on long braided wires so that i can move it out and adjust the contents.
One sphere sticks out too much so i made a dust cap for the jug. (It's catching odd reflections on top.)

My experience is that devices running on electricity usually no longer are advantageous to keep plugged in after some period of time, sometimes several years, sometimes days. There are a few exceptions using Luke Coils that have run many years. But i also have many Luke Coil devices that now don't "take" any electrical inputs, or only run on electronic outputs instead of direct 110v.

So this jar unit will likely eventually not be worth firing up if left as it is. The enemy will find other ways to attack. BUT, i can open it up and rearrange, add, subtract ingredients to get around that.
This is an idea even for single-coil units. Or even non-electrified ones.

Ever since i fired it up yesterday it has done a great job of weakening attacks from space aliens! I start to notice an attack, and before i can even trace it, it is already fading out. I feel much more energetic and upbeat. And my turtle Felter is no longer freaking out about them like he was doing every morning lately.

Lately i have been turning  off my DDS units at night, and intuiting new freqs in the morning. The orgone devices stay zingy residually at night. High freqs could potentially interfere with sleep.

Of course there are alternatives to handmade coils. Some people have used speakers (which do have coils). I have used little buzzers, electric motors (which also contain coils) and little light bulbs (especially noble gas light bulbs) instead at times. Even LEDs. But almost always, i use weird custom coils anymore.

EDIT Mar 20, 2024:

So this jar unit will likely eventually not be worth firing up if left as it is.

It bears mentioning that just because a unit or array is no longer worth firing up does not mean it is not running at peak effectiveness. It more often means that it is so zinged out with extra programming from the electrical device that it has full effectiveness locked in. At least for some time if not permanently.
I have lots of devices standing around with their wires disconnected indefinitely.

This morning i am not guided to turn on the juice in the items i have been running. But i am also not guided to rearrange anything at this time. Perhaps i will never again run juice into this jar unit in its current configuration. Perhaps it will sit like that for a while until significant changes occur in the enemies' demographics and/or modus operandi, upon which i will rearrange the contents and fire it up again.

#107 2024-04-04 15:15:22

Loohan
Administrator

Re: 30,000 hz square wave (and other freqs) zapping

I found a free function generator for computers that puts out STEREO:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/audmes/
Currently i have a stereo-to-2-mono-plugs splitter plugged in, running 2 separate units.
The interface is a bit klutzy as it jumps from one number to another number that is not that close by. All the numbers end in __.0 Hz. But still it's kind of cool for a free app. You can select different wave forms for each channel, different amplitudes, different frequencies.You can even adjust how much phase is between the 2 channels.
Operating Systems
MinGW/MSYS2, Linux, BSD, Mac, Windows

Update Apr 8: Funny, today the sliders for the freq setting were locked in place but i discovered i could type in any freq instead.

Board footer