Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-14 15:19:41

Loohan
Administrator

30,000 hz square wave (and other freqs) zapping

Recently Mordok has been having success repelling demons by using a particular inexpensive zapper:
https://store.zapperguy.net/store/mini-zapper/

I get that the Sub-Micro Zapper
https://store.zapperguy.net/store/sub-micro-zapper/
would work just as well. It only costs 1/2 as much. I ordered 2.
There is also a World's Smallest Zapper even cheaper, but i do not get as good a vibe off it.

One can also run 30,000 hz square wave on a computer with a tone generator like the free NCH Toner.
I have a copy downloadable from my site:
https://loohan.com/nchtone1.zip

However, computer sound cards can't put out a true square wave, so results may be limited.

More info soon when i get my zappers.

******* UPDATE FEB 2019: there is now an OTB which summarizes most of the worthwhile info in this thread:
https://loohan.com/otb50.htm

#2 2018-09-14 15:31:44

ndw
Enabled users

Re: 30,000 hz square wave (and other freqs) zapping

if someone has the miniZapper of that site, please post a pic of the electronic, I am curious
there is no simple way to do it with a 555 classical circuit, only by adding scotchy diode (if I recall right)
I did the simpler version and the duty cycle is 54%. not perfect so. not sure of the cleaning effect around it... so that's why I am looking to see their schematics
thanks!

#3 2018-09-16 19:11:39

Loohan
Administrator

My observation on others doing this:
It seems to be very effective on blowing away most demons that most people are likely to encounter these days.
I have a couple very tough cases though in which there seems to be a BIG demon i can't get. These cases also have had endless layers of hidden penny-ante demons which now appear to be gone.

One person bought the zapper and she perceives no effect as she only can sense the big demon. I had stripped her of endless layers of demons and spells for months and she noticed no improvement.
However now i notice none of these bitty ones on her any more.

The other, very similar situation is 3 people in Lagos. I have been jailing bits of the apparent big demon for months, as well as the endless layers of demons and spells.
They DO NOT have the zapper.

I have a speaker connected to the laptop. I have an orgone device placed directly in front of the speaker.

Yet this seems effective on the rinky-dink demons. They even had some walls that i could not clear because there were always more demons in them; these now seem gone. And the big demon seems to be "gradually reducing and may seem muted" i am told.
Of course i am also constantly beefing up my devices against it, which might account for some of that.
Most people will never have to deal with demons of this caliber, however.

#4 2018-09-17 08:19:31

Loohan
Administrator

I should mention that actually one of the 3 Lagos people is still getting more old hidden demons showing up daily, despite everything.

Also, here is an exchange i had with Zapperguy.
Me:

I ordered 2 sub-micros which I mainly want to use for jazzing up orgonite.
My question is, if I try to run one on a large 12V AGM battery, would that mess up the freq rate?

I presume running on a 9v adapter would screw up the output too?

(I realize that such actions would void the warranty.)

Reply:

You should be good with anything 12-13 VDC and under, the timer chip is going to be the limiting component

#5 2018-09-18 19:58:06

Loohan
Administrator

The 2 little zappers came in. I hard-wired one to a 9v adapter and plugged it into this Luke Coil unit;
30KhzLukeCoil.jpg
However, i can't tell if it repels demons because i haven't noticed any around today.

Used this way it does not affect remote attackers for me. But it does seem to do that when Mordok wears his (sticks the pipes in his waist or holds them).
So i tried sticking a couple of the sticky TENS pads on my shoulder/scapula area, hooked up to the other zapper,  and it didn't seem to do anything to the remote attackers. Then i moved the pads to behind the jaw on the neck. My lymph glands are often a bit sore and swollen there, which i used to suspect was from amalgam fillings but i got rid of those and it still happens. Recently i read that all sorts of things happen to people who have had their tonsils removed, which i had done age 6 unfortunately. I suspect the lymph glands are having to substitute for the tonsils.
Anyway, in that position it DID seem to blow off the remote attackers, except for AI.
Also after 1/2 hour the swelling and soreness seemed reduced.
AI also stopped attacking me for now but i suspect that's unrelated OR maybe they get their attack energy from the other beings which get fried by the freq.

Note that i have a whole bunch of Luke Coil units which i keep on 110v AC all the time, and only this one did i sense would be good with the zapper.
One could build a Luke Coil unit from scratch with the intent of using it for the zapper...

#6 2018-09-19 17:13:39

Loohan
Administrator

I also have chronically inflamed and itchy ear canals. Not very bad but noticeable. Which i think is also related to the tonsil thing.
I mentioned this to my acupuncturist today and she said it sounded like candida. Candida is often addressed with zappers.
According to
https://patient.info/health/earache-ear … -infection
"9 out of 10 fungal infections are due to a fungus belonging to the Aspergillus species and the rest are caused by a fungus of the Candida species."

In any case, i can test the healing powers of this thing simultaneously with the anti-attack powers. I finally got a nice attack coming in from space CIA, WWs, Etoids so i stuck these tabs back on my lymph area. The short session yesterday produced good results.
Surprisingly i feel a tingle today doing this; both spots feel a bit electroshocked. I am using a 9v battery.
And the attacks are not getting through.
No AI attack right now, though.

That Luke Coil unit is no longer hooked up. I have taped it up and it MIGHT be incorporated into a monopipe CB...

#7 2018-09-22 07:03:35

UrosS
Enabled users

Here is home made 33kHz zapper with high freq chip my friend has.
The casing could be much smaller for micro size. Made by some sound engineer.
Connected to Mobius on pic.

I felt it strong and released shoulder pain. Sensed warm tingling in pain area.

[url=https://postimg.cc/GTk9cmXK]
IMG_20180921_180937_2.jpg[/url]

IMG_20180921_180937_3.jpg

IMG_20180921_180952_2.jpg

#8 2018-09-22 07:11:07

UrosS
Enabled users

I'm sure shoulder pain was due to demons. Today feel much better after few minutes of this.
I'm testing now both, 30kHz and 33khz square same time on computer and seems they give some boost to each other. Sometimes I switch 33 to sine wave, feels also ok.

#9 2018-09-23 17:26:27

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

I should mention that actually one of the 3 Lagos people is still getting more old hidden demons showing up daily, despite everything.

Last night i noticed she kept getting a layer of thousands of demon species, which we would delete, then another layer. So about the 3rd time this happened i decided to fry her remotely with my orgone device which has earbuds taped to it, at 30Khz, running NCH Toner on my desktop computer.
It seems to work! Maybe slower and easier to miss stuff, compared with actually holding zapper electrodes, but now she feels much cleaner and i am not finding these little demons. For now at least.
Anyway, more effective than their laptop blasting into an orgone device on site, which is what they have been doing.

#10 2018-09-24 09:42:20

Loohan
Administrator

Later i had the impression she still had more demons below the surface, so i blasted her overnight with a different unit, big and weird, that i have been working on (pic later) with the Micro Zapper instead of PC.
I had the impression it did fry more demons but there are likely still more.

Also i recently found these 3 stars
3EAstars.jpg
which apparently are the Big Demon's major power source. These areas are full of unusual demons which feed into Mr Big.
A little while ago i redirected the new unit to them.

#11 2018-09-24 10:30:11

Loohan
Administrator

blackbox9.18.jpg
This shows you how TINY this zapper is.
Because it has 2 separate long leads with alligator clips, it is easy to shorten these and put on banana plugs.

Banana jacks are about the only jacks long enough to go thru such thick plastic, anyway.
As an aside, these Seahorse containers are very high quality and surprisingly cheap in the US if you shop around. I've been using them for years.
Made in the USA by humans i think, and now they all get programmed with the Strontium-Barium Program in the factory. The plastic only takes a charge about 50% as strong as resin, though.

#12 2018-09-25 09:04:06

Loohan
Administrator

zapper-jumped.jpg

But don't cut the zapper leads so short like i did with the first one. It is more elegant to leave them long enough that you can use 1 zapper to power several units. Connect with jumpers as above. As long as you have electrical continuity you can probably run quite a few on one zapper, as the resistance would probably still be less than going thru a human body.

Oh that's my new monopipe CB, hot off the assembly line. It contains within, this unit:
30KhzLukeCoil.jpg
all taped up.
Heart of concrete. I can run it on a zapper or directly on 110V with a slight external load, as we do with Luke Coils normally.
Or the jacks could be used to hook up non-electrified items.

CB-monopipe9.25.18.jpg

#13 2018-10-11 09:34:19

Loohan
Administrator

Yesterday i blogged about this unit:
RCU10.10.18.jpg
running on such a zapper. In fact i ordered 2 more such zappers.
Then i picked up my mail and got a zap unit i had ordered on eBay. There are bunches of them:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw= … 2749.l2658
of 2 different models. I bought the more expensive one, still very cheap. They look like this:
s-l500.jpg
I have no idea why they are called 2 channel! I thought this meant one could run 2 coils on different freqs, but they actually have 1 output freq, with 2 adjustments for it: frequency and duty time. Duty time is what % of the time the output is energized. I.e. within each cycle, the juice can flow for a variable amount of time.

These are desirable for people who are energy-sensitive. I hooked it up to a 2nd coil on my above new unit, and am presently running the big coil on the 30k zapper and the new coil on the new zapper (which supposedly puts out square waves).
However, you can't simply set it on a high freq. You need to keep bumping the little button like in setting an electronic clock, and work your way up/down gradually.
But for me this is useful as when i do that, i hit sweet spots where i rest a while. I also adjust the duty time for max vibes.
Last night i hit a couple sweet spots temporarily, then another which i have left on since. And i still have a long way to go upwards when i want.
I just ordered 5 more from a guy who gives a bulk discount:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/352173081604
because i want 1 more for my new unit, plus i sense i have at least 1 more device, probably more, that these would be good on.
I have zappers that have laid unused for many years because those set freqs no longer seem useful. However with these adjustable ones i have a renewed interest. Plus they are dirt cheap compared to the custom-made zappers i used years ago.
The unit i bought puts out way too much light but no noticeable heat. I plan to put 2 in a hinged box so i can sleep at night, to run my big coil unit above.

I considered this unit too:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DDS-Function-S … SwYwJaR0~g
but fortunately a reviewer had commented that one can't adjust the freq while it is on. For my purposes, i need to feel the freq as i tune it, to find the sweet spots.

*{UPDATE Jan 24 2019: The white unit i did buy also can't be adjusted while unit is running. One has to turn it off, adjust, and turn it back on. Yet this has not been a problem because i can somehow "feel" the correct freq anyway.
That is, the unit is "on" in the sense that the lights are on, etc, but it does not emit the freq until one hits the on/off toggle button.
So i just ordered 1 of these units which costs 1/2 as much as the white one with slow-boat Chinese shipping.
I have only noticed 1 problem with the white unit: it occasionally turns itself off. Half the time it does this it leaves the set freq intact, and other times it reverts to default settings. I want to see if this cheaper unit does better.}*

However, However i suspect this is a good unit and much easier to set at a high frequency, plus it can put out other wave-forms as well.
It does not say PWM but "DDS Function" whatever that means.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_digital_synthesis
I presume it will run a coil for our purposes. I am an electronics dunce.

#14 2018-10-11 13:36:23

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

This looks mighty appealing. I ordered five, but from another dude. Saved a dollar.

I have about a month until they arrive. It looks like they can be powered by microUSB, aka a cellphone charger.

It wouldn't be so bad if I had to plug all these into an outlet, but... is there a portable power source you guys make use of? Any you can recommend?

For this purpose, a power source that has microUSB connectors would probably be most convenient.

There's a couple CBs I have that I'm eager to hook these up to...

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#15 2018-10-11 16:25:32

Loohan
Administrator

Cell charger, that's a good idea, except i think those are "switching" adapters which make dirty electricity.  And aside from other considerations, that might adversely affect the coil energies.
Adapters made for charging batteries are different from ones made for running electronics, as i understand it.
Switching adapters have a label specifying that.

For that matter, i would use some sort of orgone "filter" like maybe one of my old ferrite-core gridblasters
grdblstrs.ferrite.jpg
on the line because i get that, except for in my own very neutralized house, the electricity is not up to snuff right out of the receptacle.
I have just been using old Class 2 adapters i've been saving like a pack rat. These feel OK to me on my house wire.

But regular USB ports and non-switching USB adapters should work well, i think. I have a little $10 fan, 5V, that runs on such a thing. The adapter says "5V=0.5A" and it should work for these, i imagine.

Board footer