Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#31 2018-11-24 07:49:04

Loohan
Administrator

Re: 30,000 hz square wave (and other freqs) zapping

UrosS wrote:

The generator I posted has useful option to quickly shift the decimals from Hz to kHz so you can quicker change numbers with 2 decimal kHz too. I can plug it to car phone charger as well as it has micro USB input.

I did run the 30k with NHC on laptop, but after some time it seemed to start to ruin the sound card. It started to produce some weird random distorted sounds, also when playing music. But it corrected by itself after 2 days not using any sound.

How do you move the decimal point?

#32 2018-11-24 07:52:32

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:

Does power matter?

I am driving a big old SP at 30 kHz from this zapper powered by a 9V battery.

https://i.postimg.cc/7ftxRj8R/s-l640.jpg

The max output current at 30 kHz square wave is 7 mA.

By using a 30V power supply, i could get an output current of ~23 mA.

I could even build a 30 kHz square wave generator in the old fashioned way - meaning as
an astable multivibrator - using 2 power transistors, and get 100 times that output.

But is more better?

Aha, so more power in results in more power out. I doubt this is better for our coils but it might be better for speakers, LED bulbs...

#33 2018-11-24 12:53:01

UrosS
Enabled users

Thanks Loohan. I did with this one a bit different, actually the led is parallel now, the generator goes directly to Luke coil and on end of stereo wire I hooked Mobius over the garnet (instead of led as before). Looks a bit messy up there, but works!

IMG-20181122-222203.jpg

#34 2018-11-24 13:09:08

UrosS
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

There are 3 buttons. First one is "set".
There you shift the decimals options or choose between 2 channels (FR1 or FR2). There is also the 3 option, which I didn't figure out yet.

Decimals shift:
First is displayed 000Hz, no decimals. When hold a bit the set button it displays 00.0 kHz, and next hold 0.0.0.
Per example:  1.5.0. is 150 kHz.

That allows quick move between kHz digits.

#35 2018-11-24 15:52:11

UrosS
Enabled users

sittingtaoist wrote:

Does power matter

Era ago, when I met with orgonite, we used multi channels freqs audio format WAV enhanced by 140W amp through big CB with single long Inox pipe, and big mobious. That gave quite a power. You needed only 1/3 of amps' power, otherwise you could burn it. Sometimes the resin was quite hot.
Now I modified it to this small
generator with 12V charger.

To me feels this better. It seems vibrates sharper, more direct and 'touchable'. Especially kHz are transmitted more real.

On pic I tested it simple way via Cooper and galvanized steel. You can feel it on touch with fingers. No coil.
5V.

Looks this device works same on different power.
IMG-20181124-212736.jpg

#36 2018-11-24 18:20:56

Loohan
Administrator

UrosS wrote:
Loohan wrote:

There are 3 buttons. First one is "set".
There you shift the decimals options or choose between 2 channels (FR1 or FR2). There is also the 3 option, which I didn't figure out yet.

Decimals shift:
First is displayed 000Hz, no decimals. When hold a bit the set button it displays 00.0 kHz, and next hold 0.0.0.
Per example:  1.5.0. is 150 kHz.

That allows quick move between kHz digits.

Oh, i just realized you have a slightly different model than i do. Mine has 4 buttons: freq up, freq down, service time up and down.

#37 2018-11-24 18:23:06

Loohan
Administrator

UrosS wrote:

To me feels this better. It seems vibrates sharper, more direct and 'touchable'. Especially kHz are transmitted more real.

On pic I tested it simple way via Cooper and galvanized steel. You can feel it on touch with fingers. No coil.
5V.

Looks this device works same on different power.
https://i.postimg.cc/2qKrsbvM/IMG-20181124-212736.jpg

Feels very crisp.

#38 2018-11-24 22:14:23

UrosS
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

Oh, i just realized you have a slightly different model than i do. Mine has 4 buttons: freq up, freq down, service time up and down.

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2CH-Independen … SwsuNbvZ0K

Last edited by UrosS (2018-11-24 22:20:28)

#39 2018-11-25 08:18:35

Loohan
Administrator

I mentioned to Joe that lately when i dowse freqs i just run my finger over the number keys to feel them out. At some point i am usually prompted to hit the decimal point key.
Actually also sometimes some numbers pop into my head before i even do that.
He points out that using a keyboard or numbers drawn on a piece of paper can be a big help in dowsing any kind of number, e.g. number of attacking U bases, spells, WW associates, etc.

Uros, that sure is inexpensive. Says "Does not ship to United States" though.

#40 2018-11-25 16:59:30

Loohan
Administrator

Something badass: make a gridblaster that puts the 30K or whatever into the electric lines. That is, have some orgonite on an extension cord but run the freq into a coil in the orgonite. There are a lot of ways to do this. I am doing it now and all the wires around here are buzzing.

#41 2018-11-28 10:59:11

Loohan
Administrator

And what about VOLUME where it is configurable, e.g. with NCH Toner?
I always have it near the max on my desktop but max is not always best. I turn it down a bit and back up to find the sweet spot.
This applies to frying pathogens too.

#42 2018-11-28 18:33:44

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Loohan wrote:

I mentioned to Joe that lately when i dowse freqs i just run my finger over the number keys to feel them out. At some point i am usually prompted to hit the decimal point key.
Actually also sometimes some numbers pop into my head before i even do that.
He points out that using a keyboard or numbers drawn on a piece of paper can be a big help in dowsing any kind of number, e.g. number of attacking U bases, spells, WW associates, etc.

For real guys, I found this to be a real cool technique!

When it comes to numbers, I tend to shut down mentally. I make use of them when I have to, but I'm typically more fond of ratios and murky amounts. Numbers just seem alien to me sometimes.

However, to really kick butt and decode the most intricate defenses/assaults, numbers are vital. Figuring out near exact amounts of something can shut it down almost instantly.

Using this technique changes the game. I don't have to think about these long and complex numbers at all. Now it's just a matter of feeling which key has the most energy behind it. THAT is something I can do, no problem. One after another, it would be little work to figure out something.

In fact, when Loohan first mentioned this, it was almost as if a whole part of me became unlocked. Numbers were no longer foreign territory to me. It was almost as though I didn't have to use the number key dowsing at all! Felt a little like I now held a "Number Blade," which could stab into something and unlock it to me.

What this most likely was? Some aspect of my Higher Self learning something, and integrating it with me.

I'm 99% certain this isn't the same as mentally clarifying a precise number, so I'll still need to practice this technique, I'm sure.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#43 2018-12-14 09:36:34

UrosS
Enabled users

Wandering why zapping with 30khz or else doesn't work effectively on my health issue. Actually situation doesn't improves, I wasn't so stucked with illness for years like now with 3 weeks of bronchitis/pneumonia. Just before illnes it started, I got these little freq generators and maybe here is the reason, which I didn't think about, and actually provoke it myself:

"Many variations in zapping technique have been discovered since the one found around 1990.  The original technique showed that very small animals, like our parasites, can be killed with a very small voltage. But only IF the voltage is 100% positive offset, and only IF the voltage is varied up and down repeatedly.  If the varying voltage becomes NEGATIVE, even momentarily, it supports and maintains their lives!  This must be avoided. You cannot take this for granted when you purchase a zapper. The maker must assure you that it has been checked on an oscilloscope and not even 1% negative voltage found. Preferably a picture of the zapper output on an oscilloscope should accompany the unit, together with an arrow pointing to the zero line."

https://www.frequencyrising.com/hulda-clark-zapper.htm

How can I check or correct this with these little generators? Probably zappers you buy online for these purpose have already balanced positive voltage.

Last edited by UrosS (2018-12-14 09:49:11)

#44 2018-12-15 06:14:41

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Hulda Clark was not an electronics engineer, and when trying to explain the design of the zapper she happened to write some nonsense.
But it all boils down to this: The zapper must generate pulsing DC and not AC.

The frequency generators she used before the invention of the zapper were sine wave generators, that had to be tuned to the exact frequency of the parasite to work. Sine wave is AC.

The square wave generators discussed in this thread generate pulsing DC.

#45 2018-12-15 07:38:20

Loohan
Administrator

Yeah, i am not real smart about electronics but it sounded like bizarre nonsense even to me. Strange that that website quotes it like that.

Also it has come to light Uros has not been taking D3 supplements. And i wonder about his iodine levels.
And he has been under constant sneaky space attacks implanting hidden demons.
Also he lives in an area that got lots more NATO spraying of metallic and otherwise questionable substances long after it had slowed down or ceased in the rest of the world.

Board footer