Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#31 2020-02-29 09:50:49

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: hardware cloth language

Hey!

I tried out a new design.

When i put this piece over my chest (like the position shown in the photo towards my chest, between the neck and sternum) it gives a very warmth feeling of comfort, like getting out of shower on a cold day into a pre heated towel, that kind of feeling.

Only time will tell if it has other capabilities, but the feeling is like hugging someone you love. Very smooth , sweet and you just don’t want to stop feeling it.

The HC is cold over my clothes , but it feels like it’s heated up on my chest.

Diego D’la Vegan
0-BEF36-F7-1900-407-B-AF1-C-44282-A0-F6641.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#32 2020-03-01 11:07:40

Loohan
Administrator

Tentatively, i have the impression it prevents certain desirable bio-energies from being dispersed, instead redirecting them in a loop into an ever-growing buildup.
Like that diagonal wire "unnaturally" shunts energy back into an increasing reservoir, "cheating" the natural dispersal tendency.

#33 2020-03-05 20:28:11

Loohan
Administrator

HC3-5-20.jpg
Strong energy against evil ETs and black magicians in general.
This one is curved but it need not be. No paint.
I have a wire tied into the center connected to the output signal from a modified electronic amp.

[Update: the amp broke down and the HC is no longer connected to an amp]

#34 2020-03-06 04:59:29

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

I've replicated the design and as i did the final cut i was hit by "something", letting me know that what was accomplished wasn't appreciated.
For me, that's the best seal of approval for any device.
It rocks!
Congrats

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#35 2020-03-06 17:11:07

Loohan
Administrator

HC_3.6.20.jpg

#36 2020-03-22 14:17:24

Loohan
Administrator

HC_3.21.20.jpg

1/4" cloth. This one requires 10 spots of silicone glue in these places, which must receive a special program while curing. No name for this pgm yet; more info later. It might have limited uses. But you can get the pgm from ChemmerBuster.

This unit is harrassing evil space aliens. Some of the glue is messy, not deliberately.

#37 2020-03-22 15:17:02

UrosS
Enabled users

Just looking at it for a few seconds gave me a big releasing buzz, top of the head, eyes, face... It works well remotely!

#38 2020-03-24 17:56:19

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

HC from Mar6 post + Silicone with the pgm from Mar22 post above.

HC-silic.jpg

#39 2020-03-26 08:53:21

Loohan
Administrator

HC_3.25.20.jpg
Frying evil space aliens. As i posted in blog, we are calling this the March2020 Program in the silicone.
1/4" cloth again.
Because all the cuts are only in the periphery, this one should be easier to duplicate than the last 2 i posted. Start with a piece 30 wires long and 22 wide.

#40 2020-05-21 17:26:38

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey y'all. Got some fun stuff cooking.

Loohan and I have identified a new prototype of RC, which happens to be someone I was close to in the past. Thus I have a little extra interest in this development. She showed up in my dreams and was often in my thoughts, so it's possible this type of RC has some sort of dreamy, paranormal aspect to them.

So I made a series of HCs. 1/4", 1/2" and 1" hardware cloths were used.

Here's the first, with some newly added Channel globs:

j9G9Jdh.jpg

The second. Though it ended up more folded in the end:

ikFPecv.jpg

The third. Sporting some Channel too:

5JtLb6s.jpg

For a day I had them positioned together, so they could work as a team. I'm doing this more and more often with my HC setups.

Here's how it looked:

olsbrlW.jpg

Now, I really liked that spiral HC in the midddle. I got the funky idea to use it as a "barrel" of a cannon, and to create a zigzag "wave" HC to travel through it.

So I cut a piece that would fit through the spiral, as so:

JANPU7k.jpg

Then I went ahead and bent that long skinny piece into the aforementioned zigzag wave:

RHrVpsb.jpg

In any case, we lit up some interesting bases in the Sea of Japan. All in a day's work.

Now it's time to cut 'em up a little more. Maybe add some tape.

Should be fun.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#41 2020-05-26 00:00:24

sittingtaoist
Administrator

What is the purpose of the rubber gloves?

#42 2020-05-29 00:59:29

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Well, these hardware cloths have something on the outside that my skin doesn't particularly like. If I'm just cutting a piece with minimal bending, I wouldn't really need gloves. But if I'm doing some heavy shaping and warping of multiple pieces in a night, that "something" builds up. Since I need to press my hands against them quite acutely to create these shapes.

I think I recall seeing a tag that these fencing materials contain carcinogens, and that this tag was required for the state of California. So it may be this coating that I detect which prevents the fencing from rust or elements of weather.

#43 2020-05-29 07:11:01

Loohan
Administrator

Probably just zinc.

#44 2020-10-18 18:56:57

Loohan
Administrator

HC_antiTH.Joe.jpg
Joe sent me this pic of one he made to address this nasty transhuman:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=18026#p18026
who had a super ugly vibe. But his HC reduces that significantly.

I was pondering how difficult it would be to copy, when the allies seized me and walked me out to my cloth stash, snips in hand. They had me make this dead-simple one:
HC_anti-TH.jpg
which also feels pretty active.

#45 2022-04-27 19:13:38

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Here's another anti-TH HC.

20220425-212538-copy-1612x1209.jpg

20220425-212501-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Working on specialized cutting now. Seems to be effective for the angle I made it for. To deflate the influence and vibe of a TH target, among other things.

This HC is a part of my three HC combo device that I posted about here: https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=1034

Board footer