Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-23 16:12:23

Loohan
Administrator

hardware cloth language

hdwrcloth-antiFTM.jpg

Lately Vozy and Eenia have been hanging out with some obscure hyperdimensional beings who are teaching them new stuff.

It seems there is some "magical language" or symbolism that can be translated to steel hardware cloth.
The first one (depicted) is anti human [update: Egyptoid rather] FTMs. Now we can blast the likes of Bob Dylan, Chris Christie, and many CIA movie stars, musicians, football players, pro wrestlers, etc. who are human FTMs.
It will not work on ordinary trannies who are not intergenerational agents of tyranny.

This is 1/2" square cloth. So far i doubt other US sizes are appropriate. I dunno what may be available in metric countries, but anything from 10 to 17 mm should be fine. These are the parameters at this time and i don't know if they will change.
I sprayed this with cobalt paint which gets an additional program.

These can be used as "target witnesses" in radionics, embedded in or placed on orgonite, etc. This piece is being sandwiched between 2 layers of clear epoxy getting custom pgms.

More are in the works. Apparently it takes some work to translate to hardware cloth. I think anti-MTF and anti Hive Mind are in the works so far.

Note the background of sky chem in the pic. There may be something upcoming to help with that, too.

#2 2016-10-23 18:21:53

Loohan
Administrator

Re: hardware cloth language

Here is the anti MTF one:
hdwrcloth-antiMTF.jpg

And here is the anti HM one:
hdwrcloth-antiHM.jpg

The latter i have placed on my amped-up array addressing the HM.

As i was about to spray the latter one, i got visited by 4 entities who are among the group Vozy and Eenia are getting this from.

[Update 2020: the entity i was calling the Hive Mind is long dead, and i don't think that pattern does anything anymore.]

#3 2016-10-24 01:23:05

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Oh man, I like these. I'll keep some hardware cloth out tomorrow as I do my work, see if I'm told to do anything with it.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#4 2016-10-24 08:10:53

Loohan
Administrator

Anti-Chem:

hdwrcloth-antiChem.jpg

Paint is drying on a small Anti Category 2 Egyptoid one, and a small Anti-Stalking one.

One can have as many copies of these things as one wishes. They are powerful in and of themselves, especially if painted with metallic paint. Each type of design gets a different paint pgm. I have been using Rustoleum Cobalt Blue because it photographs well, but apparently any paint rich in any metal is just as good. E.g. gold-colored or silver-colored.
The paint needs to be programmed as it dries.

Edit: It is not necessary to leave the cut stubs as long as i did in this one. In fact, it can be undesirable in some instances with these devices. The reason i did this is because i was working with some unusually tough cloth. It is some stuff a friend sent me years ago. I did not realize it is much harder than the standard hardware cloth. It is so tough that i can't even snip it with my left hand, using ordinary small wire-cutters. I could only cut it with my right, with difficulty.
After making several pieces, i got tired and resorted to tin snips, which cut much more easily, but also not as closely.
Also, note that if you are having difficulty cutting, it may be that you got some heavier-duty cloth, too. The more common type cuts quite easily; is only a fraction as tough.
I started using the thinner stuff starting in post #6. You can see it is thinner. Both types work equally well, energetically. Both are 1/2" cloth.

#5 2016-10-24 09:20:32

Loohan
Administrator

Anti Organized Stalking:

hdwrcloth-antiStalker.jpg

This is for CIA stalkers etc. and even against remote psi attacks, noisy fake planes/choppers, etc.
I put this one on a complex array i have going against werewolves harrassing me in such ways.
Pocket size but too flexible as is to carry. There is a pgm being written for resin sandwiching.

Anti Category 2 Egyptoid:

hdwrcloth-anti2Egyptd.jpg

We also have the new brass pgm against these same critters. However, there may be some incompatibility between these 2 pgms when put in the same piece. Unless mitigating factors can be developed...

#6 2016-10-26 09:15:44

Loohan
Administrator

OK, here's one against black magic spells and psi attacks:

hdwrcloth-antiSpells.jpg

I get that it does not break spells, but seriously undermines and weakens them. And apparently psi attacks are closely related to spells, and also fall under the purview of this piece.
I have been getting countless noisy "hologram" planes for days, always connected to numerous WW U stations who add their toxic energy to the noise. But now, i no longer feel the toxic energy.

#7 2016-10-27 12:54:06

Loohan
Administrator

Anti-demon:

hdwrcloth-antiDemon.jpg

30 wires (29 squares) wide, 13 wires (12 squares) high.
This is against negative etheric entities.
It looks warped in the pic because i could not get it really flat. It doesn't matter, energetically, whether these things are flat.
Do not overlap them or lay them on top of each other.
It is probably not feasible to put 2 different ones in the same unit, unless they are copies of the same type.

#8 2016-10-27 13:25:28

Loohan
Administrator

So far, 3 of these designs each have 2 special new resin programs to go with them:

hdwrcloth3casts.jpg

The Anti Human FTM, Anti Human MTF, and Anti-Stalker designs. I pour one layer first, which gets 1 of the pgms. Then when firm, add the metal piece and pour the 2nd layer.
(The depicted middle one has 1 layer with powders, however this was only advantageous on my first cast of that pgm. The last one has 2 copies of the Anti-Stalker.)

I also made a special Luke-Coil blaster to set these on. The resin is still curing. It is a special unit just for this purpose, meaning it does not have any pgms or ingredients which would interfere with them. It is not necessary to encase the hardware cloth in resin to use the blaster, and it can also be used with pieces that do not have concomitant pgms.
Only 1 type unit can be used at a time on the blaster. Should have pic tomorrow.

[Edit 2019: Although i was not aware of them at the time, the "humans" i was referring to were actually Egyptoids. And these cloths work not only on Egyptoid TGs but any Egyptoid hybrid TGs such as repticlones.]

#9 2016-10-28 09:10:31

Loohan
Administrator

Luka-coil_hdwrcloth_amp.jpg

#10 2016-12-20 12:55:39

Loohan
Administrator

I had not made copies of any of these except the dead-easy Anti-Stalking one. I tried to make a copy of a more complex one (not one of these but one Joe came up with, which is more complex).
I found i made numerous MISTAKES and had to start over. The 2nd time, i used a black marker to mark where the cuts go, before cutting. And made 0 mistakes.

If you do make a mistake and cut in the wrong place, you might be able to bend it back if it's still attached at one end. If the metal ends meet, it'll work OK. Even if they don't quite meet it might be OK, but it's safer to wrap a bit of aluminum tape around the joint.

#11 2017-01-23 17:14:03

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

This is some really unique and powerful technology. I've made a fair number of these pieces myself, though many are difficult to tell exactly what it is they're doing by Loohan and I. For whatever reason I'm able to continually pump these out. I just feel around with a wire cutter, and I cut the spots that "ask" to be cut. As for which way I fold the ends, again I let them guide me. It's almost exactly the same process as taping an item with metallic tapes.

I'm not sure who it is guiding me. The Committee? My higher self? In any case I'm thankful. They have a real power to them, which feels different than orgone. Perhaps we're seeing the return of sigil magic? Or, since the air of this planet is saturated with more and more palpable energy, these custom cut items may act as extradimensional circuits and relays, taking that energy and transforming it, bending it to perform a certain task.

Why these cuts create these effects, I couldn't say. There's no 3D sense to it. Some day I'd like to know which particular D it hails from.

Let's get to some pictures. Here's the one that Loohan and I are building copies of, to combat the HM. He intuits that a particular number of these should be made to perform this action optimally. I think it's 10. I've made four so far, and Loohan has one last time I checked. I've been doing it very slowly... perhaps I'll make another today.

ZfNfTJV.jpg

Just looking at it seems to tickle a few brain cells in mysterious ways. Like some odd artform stirring up something mysterious in me. It has been sprayed with chrome colored metallic spray paint. Hard to tell, but it is.

And here's one I just made a few days ago. Very simple, but I quite liked it. Feels like a little blade or key. Not sure what it does, but I'll certainly be making a few more.

AFQ7r3P.jpg

I have some talent in customizing these to some degree. If you would like me to make one for you, for a particular purpose, any purpose, let me know and let's give it a try. I'll place it on a free device and post a picture of what results (public or, if you would prefer, private). If you're sensitive, just taking a look at the picture and knowing it's continually performing its job may be helpful to you.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-01-23 17:24:51)

#12 2017-01-23 17:51:19

Loohan
Administrator

I actually ran out of inspiration after i made the models i posted. I have not been able to come up with any new ones. But for some reason Joe is better at channeling those "obscure hyperdimensional beings" i mentioned in the first post.

Yes, i made one of the anti-HM units, and it so happened it was synergistic with a particular Luke-coil orgone setup i have, and i have been blasting with it for many weeks now. I get that there is no advantage for more than 10 to be in existence.

That latter little piece Joe just posted has strong anti-demon activity!

#13 2017-01-24 11:00:24

ndw
Enabled users

I confirm I feel something very cool, no exact words can describe that feeling, about the HM one.
it is as if it pops something in the mind. some kind of order that is missing.

I should say, please Jeaux continue this work! Thanks!

#14 2017-01-24 14:26:07

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Ask and you shall receive!

Here's a little "remix" of the anti-demon piece I made. After I made it, I wondered if other pieces could be remixed as well. Is it as potent? Or does it do a different function?

g7Vra3h.jpg

To further test this, I took an older piece I had made before, whose purpose we were never able to figure out. It always felt a little "meh" and unfinished to me, so I went ahead and did a little more work on it. What resulted was a truly unique piece, utilizing some design I'd never tried before. It ended up looking a little like a fingerprint in some parts, or some sort of Japanese kanji.

Oq1qdC9.jpg

What's special about this piece is that it seems a little "directional," or at least in possession of an input/output on the upper left side. The three pairs of extended wire. It seems to do something to the human body, when "combed" slowly past it. Feels like it reaches in and cleans, patches up, rearranges something. I wonder if it's doing anything with the JSeals mentioned in that other thread? I've been trying to remove mine recently, all on my own, so perhaps that is something expressed in this item? Only reason I say this is that I noticed a slight uptick in psychic sensitivity and finesse.

I was a little buzzed, true, but it was a tangible difference. If anyone can tell what it's actually doing, I'm all ears!

#15 2017-01-24 17:59:34

Loohan
Administrator

Joe, i screwed up again. I accidentally hit Edit instead of Reply, and overwrote your post. I was able to re-create it though i think.

Anyway, my reply:

Joe, the first one is against some specific kind of demon, but i dunno exactly what that is. I think some little demons that pester you that we haven't been able to delete as a species.

The 2nd one i have no idea what it does. Your Jseals (or what i think are Jseals although removing mine didn't seem to make a difference) are still intact.

Board footer