Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2017-01-25 17:49:54

diego
Enabled users

Re: hardware cloth language

I didnt found this kind of material to do these stuffs, but sometimes I felt a big will to try to do some.

#17 2017-01-25 22:07:26

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey diego,

I did too. The instant I saw it, I knew I had to get involved. Had to get my hands on it.

If intuitive taping comes easy to you, this just might as well. Just cut where you feel it needs to be cut. The end product might benefit the entire cosmos, or it may be more suited for only you, or for a very specialized purpose, but it can be useful all the same.

It's funny, I have some degree of dowsing ability when it comes to pictures, but these pictures are almost exactly as strong as having the item in my hand. Maybe, since we're 3D creatures when it comes to sight, it's helpful to see the innards displayed neatly before us, rather then seeing an orgonite item whose innards aren't so apparent.

Symbolism can be so very powerful.

No wonder that dark bunch loves it so. Shame for them; the symbolism we're creating is far more powerful. It's hardly even a comparison. This is what REAL symbol power feels like. You can keep your all-seeing eyes and your triangles and x's, and whatever else you like to think belongs to you. They're tame as butter knives these days.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-01-25 22:09:17)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#18 2017-01-26 07:39:00

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

the symbolism we're creating is far more powerful. It's hardly even a comparison. This is what REAL symbol power feels like. You can keep your all-seeing eyes and your triangles and x's, and whatever else you like to think belongs to you. They're tame as butter knives these days.

Just a rambling aside from a reminiscing geezer, but yesterday i was remembering the old days (2005-6) when DHS had a "mighty" RADIONICS lab, and sometimes Chertoff himself would personally fry me. (That was way back in the days when the ostensible heads of agencies actually had administrative rather than solely acting functions.)

From present perspective, it is amusing how totally backward and crude their troglodyte tech was, compared with what we developed in response. I can't remember how long it's been since i ran into radionic attacks on benign people. Many years now. Even Karl Welziclone's stuff is now inert for black magic. And Tim Rifat's black magic was vastly more sophisticated and varied. I still have to give him a swat on the head occasionally. Hell, Jessica Schab's diseased brain was scarier than the govt clowns' tech.

#19 2017-04-07 07:49:26

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Yes, i made one of the anti-HM units, and it so happened it was synergistic with a particular Luke-coil orgone setup i have, and i have been blasting with it for many weeks now. I get that there is no advantage for more than 10 to be in existence.

Mordok has made 4 now, and i get that this is as many as we can benefit from, so no more need be made.
I have 1.

#20 2017-05-01 19:11:07

Loohan
Administrator

Well, the Hive Mind is dead now, and the anti-HM units (both models) feel inert to me now.

#21 2017-07-09 21:47:22

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey all. This hardware cloth (or HC for short) business just gets more and more interesting.

I've realized that HCs also have a broad capacity to decloak things that would be nigh impossible to otherwise. So if there's ever something that confounds you, take some of this steel mesh and start cutting. That's what I've been doing.

Now I have a story to share.

The story begins with this HC, shown below. I could only find this picture, and it's from back when I first started wearing these things on my walk home from work (it helped to boost their effects, integration, etc). It was originally made to bite into some odd coven hellbent on persecuting a lady Loohan knows. Ended up decloaking a whole new group of baddies which were named Fultzoids. They were mentioned recently in Loohan's blog.

awcGt7D.jpg

This next set below was crafted once the Fultzoids were decloaked. They're to further the "bite" that the first one started.

gQISh9s.jpg

The two long ones were further cut, and are currently in a new cloudbuster. The little guy, who knows. But the other two I tried something wholly new on. I decided to start bending outside the 2D structuring to make it "3D."

n6RHcj4.jpg

liUWqoD.jpg

zEle9TN.jpg

The first two pics are the same piece. It was difficult to display what's going on with a single picture. These aren't entirely finished, maybe about 95% done.

Doing this opens up a whole new realm of possibilities. It expands the etheric "surface area" of the HC, as well as making it more energetically "jagged" and disruptive. This seems best suited for warring purposes, but I'll experiment some more and see if it can help with anything more pleasant and soft.

They seem to be having a greater effect than they were before. So if you're cutting your own HCs, see if any ends might want to be bent outside the frame. If it's too scary you can always bend it back!

Last edited by jeaux (2017-07-09 21:49:57)

#22 2017-07-10 06:12:19

Loohan
Administrator

I will say that probably very few people will be able to create original patterns with this stuff. Even i have only made one little item that i have not posted about.
And other than Joe and myself, i know of only 1 other person able to channel the entities behind this.
So far anyway.
Even i am not ordinarily able to.

#23 2017-07-10 21:48:27

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Oh. Right. I forget not everyone can do this...

All I'm saying is, if you can intuitively tape items (that is, you can feel where the tape wants to be placed), I think you could have a knack for it. They feel very similar to me, though I'll admit this is a little harder.

I just feel out how big the piece should be, first width, then length. Then feel where it wants to be cut. These days I've done a lot of it for decloaking, so I'm usually looking at a picture and feeling into the vibe of particular people or places.

A little inebriation also helps, if you're having trouble getting started. I often make use of it when doing this work. Probably isn't required, but it does strengthen my sensitivity to vibes. Though you might get harassed a little more...

#24 2017-09-01 19:30:10

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey guys, check out this art a friend of mine, Rick from California, made.

It's a stylized version of one of my HC pieces. It's on the first page of this thread. One of my favorites, for it was never meant to be aggressive, but instead to further one's growth and psychic ability.

He's made a number of artistic takes on this HC, which I'll post soon, but this one's my favorite. I made it the background on my smartphone, and it gives me a great feeling every time I look at it.

I'm curious what you guys might feel if you look at it a while.

QWYFFjA.png

Last edited by jeaux (2017-09-01 19:32:51)

#25 2017-09-02 14:56:16

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Alright, more HC business...

A few weeks ago I made an HC for Freemasonry. To light it up, process it, etc. I knew it was a slippery vibe to identify, so I thought it could use some work. I cured two spheres onto the cloth directly. Both are custom programs; I didn't choose them explicitly.

I hoped it would instill a "karma burn" upon Freemasons. For their energy might not be too obviously negative, but I have a hunch their karma is pretty horrendous, and might serve as kindling for some sort of interdimensional, trans-timeline flame.

Hence the shape. It's meant to rush Freemasonry energy through it, where it then carves it up and ignites it. Akin to the way a jet engine works.

1s9h7Lc.jpg

It was plenty fine as it was. But then I came across a 1" hardware cloth variant. Realize, the cloth we've been working with up until now is 1/2".

The first piece I made was to complement the initial Freemasonry HC. Here it is on its own.

3Ud0PsT.jpg

Here they are as I have them now, together.

iCCv5Dw.jpg

They really jive together.

Next I made a piece to complement my first anti-WW piece, which is shown here:

EAolXhk.jpg

Here's the "1 complement ww piece:

bwqZeOY.jpg

And, finally, here's the two together, orbiting a quartz point Vozy programmed to hammer WWs that might think to target me:

9yZA6Vn.jpg

Curious what you guys feel from these duos. I'm excited to work a little more closely with 1" hardware cloth. I'll post further findings in the coming weeks of their performance and effects.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-09-02 20:28:59)

#26 2017-09-02 17:13:49

Loohan
Administrator

Feels great!

#27 2020-02-27 15:59:57

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey folks, I went and made another one.

NABGu0w.jpg

I made this for a customer who needs a little bolstering, powering up, steadfastness. To keep him organized and empowered so he can soldier through some rough life situations.

When it finished up, I held it and noticed that it seemed to continually build up energy, which would then cycle around the HC in an endless manner. I can indeed see how this could bolster someone. If anyone else knows what precisely it's doing, I'd be keen to hear it.

Otherwise, all I can say is that it feels powerful and pleasant.

#28 2020-02-28 08:53:38

Loohan
Administrator

I have not made any yet but probably will soon. My impression is that with a couple of these in a room, demons will find it difficult to hang around.
Very sweet vibe.

#29 2020-02-28 10:59:17

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

jeaux wrote:

Hey folks, I went and made another one.
https://i.imgur.com/NABGu0w.jpg

I like this one very much.
I'll try to get some hardware cloth and make the anti demon models myself that you've shown here.

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#30 2020-02-29 08:51:35

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Hey!

I tried out a new design.

When i put this piece over my chest (like the position shown in the photo towards my chest, between the neck and sternum) it gives a very warmth feeling of comfort, like getting out of shower on a cold day into a pre heated towel, that kind of feeling.

Only time will tell if it has other capabilities, but the feeling is like hugging someone you love. Very smooth , sweet and you just don’t want to stop feeling it.

The HC is cold over my clothes , but it feels like it’s heated up on my chest.

Diego D’la Vegan
0-BEF36-F7-1900-407-B-AF1-C-44282-A0-F6641.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

Board footer