Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-22 14:21:17

Loohan
Administrator

unusual demon jailer

garnet-brass.jailer.jpg

A jailer should ideally have a lot of demon-finding and demon-stomping power. The jailer pgms themselves don't have this power but rely on it. Even forks, nails, screws, rocks, etc. can be programmed as jailers, and do work to some extent (we routinely pgm nails and screws in people's walls) because they also have additional pgms. But ideally, serious orgone makes a good backup for the jailer pgms.

The construction of this unit is very different from what i usually make. It is very dense with ingredients.

Long story: back in 2004, Clyde gave me a bag with a couple pounds of fine garnet powder. I think this was genuine garnet. I still have a bit of it left somewhere.

I didn't use much of it until years later, when i made a big unit that had a fair bit of the powder in it, and a special program to go with the garnet-gonite. I was pretty impressed, so i ordered a 50# sack of garnet powder sold for sand-blasting. Cost me some bucks with shipping.

But then the strontium-barium pgm came along, which was similar to but better than that garnet pgm, and did not require garnet. So i never even opened the box, and it has been sitting there all these years until a few days ago when i was guided to make something.

Now, the outside of the box has a label saying 55 GRIT GARNET BLASTING POWDER, but the label on the bag says Dupont and

staurolitelabel.jpg

And the contents are a dark grey-brown color.
But guess what, this stuff is interchangeable with real garnet for the purposes of this new pgm.

I was guided to use whopping amounts of the powder as well as to stuff as much brass in (which gets the Brass Pgm which is synergistic with the garnet pgm). I don't have a lot of brass shavings, but i do have a bunch of fine brass needles, so i used that.

The only other ingredients in this unit are epoxy and a magnetron from a discarded MW oven. I was not "allowed" to add tape, coils, stones, etc. because they would only have detracted. I think the garnet pgm is incompatible with metallized tape.

The unit is very heavy, as the magnetron itself is quite heavy, plus it has all those solids stuffed in.
I was able to make thick pours because the additives acted as a heat sink. The lighter bands are because the heavy powder sank.
The pgm will go into plain resin but is probably pretty lame by itself like that. Likewise it will go into just the "garnet" and resin without the brass, but i suspect that is not worth doing either. It will also go into garnet stones, but might not be the best pgm for them if used by themselves. This pgm has a narrow niche and i don't plan to mention it on my site.

Later i will post a pic of 2 TBs i made with the powder and brass but nothing else in the epoxy.

Is this "better" than other types of jailers? No, but it is different. And it is desirable to hit the enemy with as many different kinds of programmed weapons as possible, as they all act a bit differently.
At this time the magnetron alone has 6K+ jailer pgms plus 30+ other pgms.

#2 2015-10-23 12:51:14

Loohan
Administrator

Re: unusual demon jailer

These are the TBs containing only resin, brass, and "garnet" powder:

garnet-brassTBs.jpg

They are good, but i get only 80% as strong as pure resin TBs of same size.

This pgm is very hard to soup up. That magnetron is very synergistic with it, but so far we have found no other way to bring out the potential of this pgm.
Probably most MW magnetrons would work for this.

#3 2015-11-01 18:03:02

Loohan
Administrator

Had to make another one.

garnet-brass.jailers.jpg

The new one (on the right) is larger. But otherwise the same construction and ingredients.

Not much to look at, but very annoying to demons.

#4 2015-11-02 12:47:24

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

If Tim Burton designed candles, they might turn out a little like this. I really dig these. Are these publically accessible? They seem to be, but I thought it polite to ask.

Last edited by jeaux (2015-11-02 12:48:03)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#5 2015-11-02 13:19:29

Loohan
Administrator

They might be at times.

[Update 8/2018: these are no longer demon jailers. They have been reprogrammed.]

Board footer