Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-19 09:50:46

Loohan
Administrator

Type 5 Blangsters

I am going to stop calling them Generation or Gen and am going to start calling them Type 1, etc. The story of how this misnomer came about is in my glossary.
Looks like Blangsters are going to be around a long time and i am getting tired of "Generation".
What distinguishes Blangsters from other types of blank-seeming fake humans is that they all respond to the same weapons, except that modifications become necessary to make the old weapons work on them. Once their veneer is shattered, the older versions of devices work on them.

Other types of bland fake humans such as these
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=1165
and BlanDsters never respond to the Blangster weapons, and the weapons developed for them likewise do nothing to Blangsters. Otherwise they all seem the same.

Anyway, weeks ago Joe sent me a pic of a random homely fat woman in Seattle and asked what she was. To me she just felt too bland and disconnected to be real. I blasted her for a long time with no results. Then Joe came up with a device that has the anti Blangster and Blandster programs and other stuff, that i sense might work on her. After a while it kicked up a bit of a vibe on her (all these critters can develop quite a vibe when blasted or under some other circumstances).
Then suddenly i realized that an anti-Blangster rod i had would also work on her if modified.
antiBlangster5.jpg
This has a coil silicone-glued onto it. I made this some time back and have been using it against Blangsters of all types, but i had to cut the 4 grooves on the right before it would work on her. Then i used this piece like a witness on a radionic device for some time, trying to light up more of them. But did not find any more.

Until today i realized that this joker:
Tech mogul Bryan Johnson, 45, who's spent millions trying to de-age himself announces he's started PENIS rejuvenation therapy which will see him blasted with electricity in bid to boost his sex life
    Entrepreneur Bryan Johnson has said he has started penis rejuvenation therapy, in his latest push to re-engineer his body
    Tech mogul Johnson said he was being jolted by 4,000 shocks per treatment in an attempt to increase his erections 
    The treatment has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in treating ED
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … shock.html
71730529-12421893-In_2023_Bryan_Johnson_who_is_45_has_the_biological_age_of_36-a-24_1692383005112.jpg67001613-12421893-Johnson_exercises_for_an_hour_a_day_with_more_intensive_workout_-a-47_1692384001376.jpg
who has been in the news for many weeks, is one.
CIA Type 5 Blangster.

#2 2023-08-25 02:50:46

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Type 5 Blangsters

Yoga teacher and her catering boss husband who were 'exiled from local wine society and picnics' face £300,000 {3} legal bills after losing court battle with wealthy neighbours over plans to knock down their £1.5m house and build two new homes
    Emma McGuinness and her husband Terry signed a 'one plot, one house' deed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … homes.html
74696263-0-image-a-5_1692904603478.jpg
Type 5's.

#3 2023-08-28 05:31:44

Loohan
Administrator

San Francisco's $30 {3} doom loop tour is SCRAPPED as anonymous 'city official' fears being identified as the organizer... but even an opposing anti-doom loop walk can't avoid drug users
    The planned $30-a-head, hour and a half-long 'Doom and Squalor' tour was said to be led by a 'card-carrying City Commissioner'
    However, as the day approached, the commissioner - who only goes by the handle 'SF Anonymous Insider' canceled the tour
    Instead, activist Del Seymour, took people on a 'anti-doom loop' walking tour that couldn't avoid the city's homeless and drug addicted
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … users.html
74777321-12451353-A_San_Francisco_Doom_Loop_tour_of_the_city_s_troubled_downtown_o-m-16_1693177279551.jpg
CIA Type 5's. These are also shown walking along in the vid,
Everyone else in article is a CIA RC.

#4 2023-10-09 01:57:41

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

... Until today i realized that this joker:
Tech mogul Bryan Johnson, 45, who's spent millions trying to de-age himself announces he's started PENIS rejuvenation therapy which will see him blasted with electricity in bid to boost his sex life
    Entrepreneur Bryan Johnson has said he has started penis rejuvenation therapy, in his latest push to re-engineer his body
    Tech mogul Johnson said he was being jolted by 4,000 shocks per treatment in an attempt to increase his erections 
    The treatment has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in treating ED
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … shock.html
who has been in the news for many weeks, is one.
CIA Type 5 Blangster.

Man tests biohacker Bryan Johnson's insane $2 MILLION anti-aging lifestyle for 75 DAYS to see if it's really possible to defy death
    Bryan Johnson, 46, follows a militant diet and medical screening regiment
    The biohacker's militant and eccentric regimen costs him $2 million per year
    Content creator Andrew Boyd put the insane diet to the test - and loved it 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti … -diet.html
Boyd is also a CIA Blangster, but Type 2.

#5 2024-04-04 06:39:25

Loohan
Administrator

Woman's 'one-of-a-kind' disease causes thousands of TUMORS to grow all over her body- including in her nose and mouth
    CAUTION: This story contains graphic images
    The 42 {6X7}-year-old has tumors that block her nose, making it hard to breathe
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti … -body.html
83161575-13263721-image-a-126_1712095203940.jpg
"In search of relief, Ms Sahadeo discovered Dr Ryan Osborne, a Los Angeles-based head and neck surgical oncologist and director of the Osborne Head and Neck Institute"

Meet Our Doctors
https://ohni.org/los-angeles-ent-doctors/
All CIA Type 5 Blangsters in article and institute website.

#6 2024-04-15 05:58:07

Loohan
Administrator

No. 2 Carter St, Adekunle, Lagos 101245, Lagos, Nigeria
83240357-13306983-Reinert_far_left_back_was_among_the_politicians_photographed_wit-a-12_1713107122955.jpg
All CIA Type 5 Blangsters in article.

Board footer