Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-01 10:51:20

Loohan
Administrator

time to jazz up the supermoon

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/31/11910724 … unar-event
ap23185195625465-6b0241870008ba2fe8824249caf1b0a49b2c90a2-s800-c85.webp
I'm blasting the moon with some stuff for this event.
My impression is, the moon is a hollow sphere made of ~1.5 mile thick alloy(s) of iron, titanium, copper, aluminum, and zinc, primarily. On top of this sits about 1.5 more miles of dust, meteors, etc. Maybe after blasting a while i will have a somewhat different impression. Some of the craters are supposedly much deeper, but it's possible those are big dents in the sphere.
Anyway i am targeting the metal sphere.

#2 2023-08-01 17:12:02

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: time to jazz up the supermoon

Sure, I'll join in.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2023-08-02 11:53:48

Loohan
Administrator

Whew. I am still blasting it. The Moon is acting like a radiant emitter with who knows what effect, but i've been feeling very odd and restless as a result all morning.

#4 2023-08-03 14:36:00

Loohan
Administrator

OK, i'm wrapping this up now as it feels like a good stopping point. Feels like something changed. Maybe we'll do this again late this month for the 2nd moon.

#5 2023-08-30 07:32:33

Loohan
Administrator

Starting up again.

#6 2023-08-30 12:04:16

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Yeah, came here to comment. I'm working today but as I walk home, I'll do my best to charge it up. I'll give it a shot while at work too.

#7 2023-08-30 17:50:16

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

gonna join

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#8 2023-09-01 17:47:12

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

It was an interesting night...

I came out of work a little frazzled, since I had a few rough customers but nothing incredible. Yet the night itself felt fitful. Like there was much unrest out there, or lots of pressure to make it feel that way.

As I progressed on my walk and got into a groove, I began to wonder if it was "too late" to change the course of the world. Like I had slacked while focusing on other things, and as I had done so darkness had crept in and was too far spread for me to reverse it. Reminded me of previous years when I felt I was going up against things that were too big to change. It was a little invigorating. So I pressed on.

Though after about an hour, suddenly everything sweetened! It was very tangible and so abrupt, I was certain it wasn't me who did it. Like something else stepped in and made a big move. Otherwise it was some arbitrary tipping point. But I felt good and joyful the rest of the walk. Like we got this. Just have to keep moving forward, work to protect and uplift all humans on this Earth (not just my personal projects) and not get lazy.

So, in all, a successful walk. And I'm thankful for anyone who joined in that night, around 1030 or 11 pm PST. If it was human action that made the shift in my region. If not, I'm thankful either way.

#9 2023-09-03 02:04:33

Markko
Enabled users

Heavily sprayed on 2nd sept. Trails were only around the moon.

20230902-223329.jpg

Last edited by Markko (2023-09-03 02:08:03)

Board footer