Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-12 16:29:24

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

May '23 program: "Manhatttan"

20230611-143522-copy-1612x1209.jpg

I spent a week in Manhattan for a business trip, loved it! The energy there was quite nice, likely due to the extensive gifting efforts of a friend of Loohan's (who I believed passed away?). I was with a bunch of big hearted people doing some creative work, so I was very stimulated. I left the city feeling wide open, like my heart was soaring. I decided to capture this feeling and pour something inspired by it.

This was the result, which I've labelled "Manhattan".

The original pour had quite a few powders. As always I added far more than what was needed. In the end Loohan tells me only aluminum is needed, and this feels accurate. I still add in some zinc powder here and there, but I don't think it does much besides entertain me.

So, impressions.

It truly does feel vibrant and busy, like Manhattan! It has a strong loving energy, heart focused, though this may just be me remembering how the city made me feel. Loohan, do you get any "heart stuff" off it? I feel good, inspired, as I hold it. Like a little party in my hand.

What's more notable is the effect this has on NOBs.

The first day I brought this into work, I noticed lots of decloaking. It really messed with them! Some of them could barely finish their sentences, struggling to perform their missions to annoy me or ruin my day. As always, I found it entertaining, and almost felt sorry for them. In the face of this program, there was nothing they could do. It is staggeringly powerful, even as a small piece. As I walked home that night I was amazed at how it seemed to affect not just me, but the reality surrounding me. As if they were changing somehow. in an invisible way I couldn't understand. Loohan shared something similar, that it seems to "operate at some quantum level to fix the universe or something."

He found that mixing in the anti-RC spheres from the program I created (and Nadee perfected in sphere form) worked well alongside it, and he's made a few pieces like this. Selenite stones were also mentioned as being synergistic. I included the mix in some of my larger projects too. He might have some stories on just how his bigger devices function, they sounded pretty interesting to me.

This one's pretty great, folks! I highly recommend trying it out.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2023-06-12 16:36:57

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: May '23 program: "Manhatttan"

20230530-141607-copy-1612x1209.jpg

I tried to make a second program to help juice up the first program, which I poured the next day. Apparently a program did result, and it's pretty good, but I'm unsure what it does. Loohan, did you ever find a good use for this stuff? I'm unsure if it actually soups up the first program, but they do feel nice together.

It has minced gold leaf and nothing else (the kind Loohan has mentioned, which seems to have extra copper in it. Low quality gold leaf, but interesting energetically. I also added copper coated steel BBs and copper coated lead pellets (for an airgun I think), which you can see in one of the little gum drops.

Not as quantum as the first, but still good! More testing is needed on this one.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2023-06-13 05:24:16

Loohan
Administrator

Re: May '23 program: "Manhatttan"

I do feel a little heart stuff, now that you mention it, but not that much. I actually only have made 1 piece with this pgm so far. It's not as simple as merely combining this pgm with the anti-RC spheres, however. I don't think that would result in anything great. It requires intuition and sensitivity, and other ingredients.
antiRCdisk.jpg
This piece has 6 of my spheres (depicted on another thread), plus aluminum powder, selenite stones, 2 lead tire weights, 3 jet stones, 1 malachite pebble, and a tiny bit of titanium shavings in one spot.
Joe made a somewhat similar piece but with some different ingredients. Rose quartz, steel, etc. It is real good too.

I have not made anything with the 2nd pgm. BTW, as i mentioned in OTB27f, i don't think there is actually any gold in that leaf. It dowses as this alloy could be simulated by adding some gold to copper shavings but that is hardly economically worthwhile. Also i suspect that for this pgm, regular brass shavings would be just as good.

Board footer