Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-27 16:15:29

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

March '23 program: "Anti-RC"

There was an "anti-clone" program I made back in November of '17, I think (edit: 2016 actually)? It was some November. And that one was great. But there was room for improvement.

In any case, right after I finished the Blangster project I realized I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to go after another target. So I chose RCs, or the standard clone most of us run into. Until something else comes after that, naturally.

I created this program while the Lord of the Rings trilogy of movies played in the background. I also did this while working on the Blangster project. Something about the grand soundtrack and the ideals of a tiny group of good souls going up against massive evil, and triumphing --- it's conducive towards creating powerful, virtuous programs. At least for me.

20230323-130553.jpg

The original pours included a host of powders. Copper, tungsten, brass, cobalt carbonate, activated charcoal and steel. The actual program doesn't require any of these powders, so you should be able to pour this with plain resin or epoxy. The units in the picture above also include a very particular sort of citrine that Loohan identified, and a little bit of brass/bronze shavings. This soups them up pretty well.

Soon after these were made, Loohan informed me that Nadee was working on an RF (Rolling Force) version for spheres. And soon after that, Eenia was working on a wandable version for wands!

So I got to work making a massive version of each.

20230325-104153.jpg

Here's the crystal shaped wand out of the mold. It directs energy towards the tip. Loohan tells me the range and strength isn't so great yet (only 8 miles when he first checked). So something is missing to make the wandable version a little stronger.

20230326-220459.jpg

I made a smaller set of wands that honestly feel pretty tough to me while I'm out in public. They almost feel like sonar or x-rays, and they tug at the innards of RCs as they fall into range. Like it spells out their inner schematics and then rattles them around a little. These wands are not pretty, just some quick single layer pours. They have two little citrines in each and a tiny pinch of brass trimmings. I do feel it could use some "bright sizzle," maybe something with zinc or aluminum. Magnesium trimmings? Titanium trimmings? I'll test some things out tomorrow.

I'm pretty proud of this program. For a good while RCs have been kind of unfazable. Or it took a good deal of effort to get past their newer, tougher skin. But this brings them back to square one, almost. The playing field is more level for every human, as long as you can access this program.

From what I understand, these only channel somewhat well, maybe 50%. So there is an advantage to gifting these items directly, especially the spheres. They seem to be the strongest form of this program at this time.

20230325-143502.jpg

Last edited by jeaux (2023-03-27 16:20:42)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2023-03-27 17:01:04

Loohan
Administrator

Re: March '23 program: "Anti-RC"

Yeah, that was the November 2016 Program Joe's talking about. It was great in its day. But it (and earlier anti-clone programs) no longer have the oomph because the clone tech has adapted over the years. In recent months most celeb, politician, hoax actor, and stalker RCs have been replaced by a new type of RC which is much tougher, does not dive underground to get killed, and seems relatively impervious to orgone blasting. Well, they must be feeling some discomfort because they (the ones in the media which are not TH) cling very hard to lots of U bases.

So Joe set out to make something that would chew harder on this new type. And it did do something but was weak until we added a bit of citrine. And it does not have to be real citrine; baked amethyst is at least as good for this application. And it doesn't take much.

I am not making any of the wands yet because i have not figured out a way to really make them strong, IMO. A bit of brass shavings should help. I think they work better for Joe because some programs just work better for some individuals when carried. I may not make any at all because i am so blown away another version.

And i am not recommending making the regular program either, because i am not that impressed. BUT, Nadee made a ROLLING FORCE version which requires a spherical or nearly spherical shape. As you can see, Joe made a couple big ones.
I made some small ones, and am making more:
Mar23RFpgm.jpg
And these are very potent. And like the new anti Blangster program, this pgm has repercussions well beyond the original intended target.
All you need is a tiny pebble or a couple chips of fake citrine in each if they are this size. I did not add anything else to these. There were dregs of pigmented resin in the mixing bowl, which accounts for the coloration. I do not believe any powders or other additves would help.

I get that this RF program can be used remotely very well, directed by the mind, but only channels about 50% through the Channel Program. I may make some bigger spheres later but maybe not. I like the idea of gifting trafficked areas with the little balls, and they can still be drawn on for remote work just as well as if they were sitting around far from a target.
Of course these also work real well on the less advanced repticlones (but probably not much on TH clones).

#3 2023-03-28 06:40:01

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

I may make some bigger spheres later but maybe not.

Actually, there are ways to supercharge a large sphere by re-casting it on top of a properly synergistic cylindrical base. Unfortunately i doubt there is a simple recipe for this. But i am already working on innards for such a base.

Incidentally, large spheres can accommodate larger citrines than would be optimal in small spheres.

#4 2023-04-01 12:39:53

Loohan
Administrator

knobhead3.1.23.jpg
Mwahaha!

#5 2023-04-03 20:00:34

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

That is quite the specimen. I've made some big ol' spheres but I am very curious what went into that cylinder.

Alright. Some more updates.

So this part might not be applicable to everyone. Loohan shared that much of this might be unique to my usage only, so it may not be accessible to others. But I felt I ought to share this, so you could at least see the route my research sometimes takes.

The wandable version of this program was found to be wanting by both of us. So I thought I would take a similar approach to my recent Blangster project and attempt to create multiple programs towards a similar goal. In this case, to create programs that would assist the wandable RC program and help it achieve greater power.

The first such attempt was this one.

20230328-114836-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Zinc, aluminum, and some tungsten went into this pour. Quartz sand went into some pieces. Felt very solid, cold, serious. Perhaps a backbone for the RC program to branch off from? Impossible to know. In any case these individual pours did feel like they were busy to me. As of now I have no clue what they are actually doing. Or whether they truly aid the RC program at all. In any case, they're doing something.

After I poured this I came up with a second complementary program, which feels a little stronger to me.

20230329-112147-copy-1612x1209.jpg
20230329-113352-copy-1612x1209.jpg
20230328-192611-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Iron and nickel-silver powder. Ground gold leaf. And some mystery tan-colored powder that I sadly did not label (shown in small container on the right). When I find out what it is, I'll edit this post. Occasional brass shavings and citrine were added. Interesting, since the original RC program also flourished with these additives.

In the next post I'll share how I combined these programs together for research purposes.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#6 2023-04-04 03:17:28

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

That is quite the specimen. I've made some big ol' spheres but I am very curious what went into that cylinder.

I could tell you some but i don't think it will help anyone much. It has 8 custom resin pgms including 2 rings i made many years ago, which latter were glued together and wrapped with tape. So it has CF (circular force) as well as the RF. In fact it has a sphere within the rings with a certain non-public (as it requires extensive work to pgm) silicon mix you know about.
The 2 silver layers are the Lighting Pgm versions that require epo obo.
There are a few stones and copper objects. 1 K9 crystal. A lead tire weight. Quartz pebbles and copper objects were bionized.
No coils or magnets, almost no shavings.

This unit is not so much against RCs as space Egyptoids -- really seems to fry their hides.

Board footer