Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-27 11:42:31

Loohan
Administrator

anti Blangster R&D thread

I have made some rods for the purpose:
antiBlangster3.jpg
antiBlangster.4.jpg
But more stuff could be useful against these things.

So Joe was able to write a program, which i imagine he will call the Anti-Blangster Program.
I have not cast any of that yet.
It does go in plain resin, i get, but is not very strong by itself. For more effectiveness, addition of turquoise stones, probably generally small ones, is required. Also aluminum shavings seems to make it more "grabby". And titanium shavings probably help too. [Update Apr16: I have not put titanium in any of mine and currently doubt it would help, but it wouldn't hurt either.]

Also. yesterday, i found 2 cones in my collection which my higher self had just then programmed against Blangsters:
antiBlangst-cones.jpg
The one on the right is 20 years old! I made it in '03 before i got into programming. It has a lot of programmable metal and stones. That's a boji stone on top.
The other one is over 3 years old, and predominantly the LeonLeon Program of Nov 2019:
https://loohan.com/otb27f.htm
A couple months ago i added sigil scribbles.
I get that both of these cones are synergistic with Joe's new pgm, and i plan to re-cast them with disk bases of that.
I might have at least 1 more old cone i can do that with.
Currently awaiting a shipment of turquoise.

#2 2023-02-27 11:54:59

Loohan
Administrator

Re: anti Blangster R&D thread

Notes on buying turquoise:

There is fake turquoise out there, sometimes sold as such.

https://www.twyladill.com/blogs/news/3- … -turquoise
What is fake turquoise?
Fake turquoise can be hard to spot, (even I have issues sometimes!) especially since turquoise varies so much from stone to stone. Typically fake turquoise is made out of a soft mineral called howlite, which is dyed to look just like turquoise. Other imitations include magnesite, plastic, epoxy, and resin that are all dyed to resemble the real deal. Reconstituted turquoise is another method made to fool you, where little bits of actual turquoise are grounded up and mixed with other stones to form the fake replica. And sometimes it’s just a straight up different stone that sort of looks like turquoise.

An example of Howlite Turquoise sold as such:
https://www.amazon.com/rockcloud-Howlit … cx_views_1

Also, much real turquoise is very crumbly and is pressure-injected with resin to give it solidity, usually without fraudulent intent although this opens opportunities for mixing it with other substances.
Thus "stabilized" turquoise is very common. Usually looks like shiny nuggets. It is actually OK to use although pure turquoise is slightly better (and significantly more expensive).
I doubt that the crumbly stuff is ever sold in its natural state, although that would probably be fine for orgonite if you can find it.

I think for this program smallish pieces (but not powder) are generally best.

#3 2023-03-01 07:13:12

Loohan
Administrator

The program is available free from ChemmerBuster, of course. I think a couple readers have already made some.

Also, i have the impression that this pgm does MUCH MORE than merely mess with Blangsters. Like, has a strong cosmos-shaking effect. For that reason i am going ape with it.

Also, there is a synergy between it and the LeonLeon Pgm. I am making a huge cone that has much LeonLeon and other stuff, which i will later re-cast in this new pgm.
And i have a 3rd old cone reprogrammed, with which i will do likewise. I.e. i am planning no less than 4 big cones which will be re-cast with bases of this.

There is scant similarity of contents in these 4 cones. I have the impression that it is best if the cones do NOT contain the anti-Blangster pgm themselves, if you are going to re-cast them in the program.
There are many things that are synergistic with the pgm. You will not need to use lots of turquoise, which is expensive.
Jet can be good.

#4 2023-03-01 16:56:26

Loohan
Administrator

I should say, i haven't actually POURED any of this yet myself, but i can feel what Joe's is doing, and that of a couple other readers.
Also, those cones have really powered up and are having such an effect by themselves. And the huge cone that i am finishing soon also. What effect? I just feel it is hitting the bad guys everywhere hard and weakening their toxic energy. This is a bit counter-intuitive as Blangsters by definition don't have much of a vibe, yet a variety of anti-Blangster stuff works on an unexpected level.

#5 2023-03-03 12:59:06

Loohan
Administrator

antiBlangst-cones2.jpg

That's the new one on the right. Coolest and biggest cone i've made in ages. Largely LeonLeon.
The gold one is from '02, possibly '03, before i was programming anything. I re-painted it with Rustoleum Hammered Copper paint.
It has lots of BBs, pyrite powder, stones, a few coils... lots of programmable stuff.

None of these have the new pgm in them, yet the activity feels about the same. I think any orgonite that attacks Blangsters must also do a lot else. But my naked metal objects do not have this extra activity.
I will start re-casting these 4 in a few days with Joe's new pgm.

The advantage of Joe's pgm is that it is effective all by itself, so anyone can do it. I think that combining it with the LeonLeon Pgm is advantageous. One could alternate layers, or cast some LeonLeon pieces and embed them in the new pgm. By itself the LeonLeon pgm does not bite on Blangsters.

As an aside, you might note the nicely rounded nipples on the new one and one of the older ones:
antiBlangst-cones.jpg
How do i do that? I jam a resin sphere into the funnel. Then pour only a tiny bit of the next layer, just enough to seal it in good without chancing a leak due to too much weight of resin. Once that sets up well, i proceed as usual.

#6 2023-03-03 18:06:05

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I made a decision a week ago, to derail this entire Blangster trend. You'll see these sorts pointed out by Loohan in certain threads, or on his blog. I've ran into a couple myself. They're not fun. They blend in pretty well unless they choose to go on the offensive, or are decloaked. They can feel pretty gross.

They blend in well. And they can pack a punch. That's a dangerous combo. Bad news if you're someone who's chosen to be harassed.

In mid February my brother died. Bad mix of chemicals is our estimation. Toxicology hasn't gotten back yet. But it motivated me in a special way. I was done playing around. I needed a target to take out. And I chose Blangsters.

He was bullied and messed with his whole life. And that's precisely what these creatures are. Sneaky, well armed bullies.

I have some more theories about what these things are, and why they're used the way they're used in media, etc. But I'll save that for later.

Let's look into what I got up to.

FEB2023A

Feb23-A-normal-left-Al-right-20230225-114938.jpg

The first program I poured. Cocoa powder, brass powder and minced golf leaf. Green pigment.

This is the program Loohan makes mention of in the upper posts. The pieces on the right have 1mm aluminum bits. This stuff feels great. Very strong. Loohan recommended turquoise as an additive. I haven't received mine yet, but I'll pour some when it arrives.

FEB2023B

Feb23-B-20230226-121652.jpg

Number two has nickel-silver powder, tungsten and sage powder. Orange pigment.

Feels serene. When I hold it or place it on me, it seems like a numbing spreads from it. Almost like a vibrating item numbs your skin. Loohan didn't feel much from it alone, but I sent a pic of it on a special anti Blangster HC I made. It seems to jive well with the HC, which makes it stronger it seems.

The first picture is Fed2023B on an earlier form of the HC. The second picture is the finalized HC, which I finished a day later.

20230226-155043-copy-1209x1612.jpg

20230227-122159-copy-1612x1209.jpg

FEB2023C

Feb23-C-20230227-113233.jpg

Silicon, silicon carbide and zinc. Blue pigment.

This is the program that I mention in the anti Blandster program thread. Yes, from what I understand this program actually works on Blandsters, rather than Blangsters. I was looking at both types of creatures that weekend --- and honestly they both irritated me, so I'm glad it worked out this way.

The epoxy is mixed with silicon, silicon carbide and zinc powder. Plus some blue pigment. I remember it having a serious, still, no-nonsense vibe to it as it cured. Like being in a strict library.

FEB2023D

20230301-131127-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Quartz sand, cerium oxide, niobium, spherical titanium. Smaller amounts of aluminum and silica powder. Purple pigment.

You think I used enough additives? Hah. I felt around for whatever had a promising vibe. And surprisingly a large number of additives wanted in. I wanted it gritty, so it could scrub any remaining dregs of resistance that the first three pours missed.

This might be the strongest of them all, in pure strength. It feels unstoppable. Loohan described it as "uncompromising," which I feel is very accurate. A single piece of it sets my body alight. Like holding a torch.

I actually haven't confirmed what this one does yet, precisely. Is it purely for Blangsters? Let me know what you think Loohan. This one feels very promising.

PROJECTS

I'm working on a few specialized items that use these new programs. Pretty fun pieces.

20230301-115720-copy-1612x1209.jpg

20230301-115712-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Plus I did a new thing with the HC, involving a little of everything.

20230303-124508-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#7 2023-03-26 08:30:55

Loohan
Administrator

I should mention that i was totally out of ideas on how to make more anti Blangster stuff until Joe sent me pics of what he was making. Then my higher self seemed to go, "Oh heck, i can emulate that easy!" and began to reprogram some older devices.

My turquoise took forever to get here but i finally did my first pour of this program yesterday. A few hours later i noticed that the Little Rock Air Force Base from hell:
34.91286652516322, -92.14728667618
and its surrounding area felt "flattened" and i could not discern any U bases there! It took me a while to figure out why this was: my higher self had connected the pour, a very thin disk, to this area and was reaming it. Despite neither the resin nor turquoise nor aluminum chips being very programmed yet, it was acting as an unusually powerful remote weapon.
This is so much more than an anti Blangster tool.

This morning i poured another layer of resin only on top, and set my ancient cone on it. I should have a pic tomorrow.

It does not require much turquoise at all to set off the program. I only used 5 stones on top of the first layer, the size of small beads. Of course this is an extra special grade of very expensive turquoise, and a more common grade would require more stones.
And the aluminum shavings i used were a generous amount of chips that are not fluffy like my spirals, but settle more densely.

I will be making more stuff with this program. I have some nasty big cities which need flattening. But right now the USAF base seems to be a priority. My allies and higher self seem to feel it is the nastiest of all the world's USAF bases for some unclear reason. Not to mention it is the closest one to me and the one most involved in harrassing me.

#8 2023-03-27 08:59:40

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

It took me a while to figure out why this was: my higher self had connected the pour, a very thin disk, to this area and was reaming it. Despite neither the resin nor turquoise nor aluminum chips being very programmed yet, it was acting as an unusually powerful remote weapon.
This is so much more than an anti Blangster tool.

This morning i poured another layer of resin only on top, and set my ancient cone on it. I should have a pic tomorrow.

It does not require much turquoise at all to set off the program. I only used 5 stones on top of the first layer, the size of small beads. Of course this is an extra special grade of very expensive turquoise, and a more common grade would require more stones.
And the aluminum shavings i used were a generous amount of chips that are not fluffy like my spirals, but settle more densely.

antiBlangstrCone1.jpg
The thin disk i mentioned is the dark bottom layer here.
The blue layer actually only has ~2/3 as much resin, but the cone displaces it upward.

antiBlangstrXtl.jpg
I also made this crystal. It only has 1 turquoise, in the tip.
Note how the aluminum sank in each cast. For some reason, perhaps because it is of a different alloy slightly more ideal, i was guided to use this stuff, and it ended up in layers. But i don't think this is better or worse, for this program, than having fluffy turnings taking up entire layers.
Again, the last pour was just resin.

I also finished pouring my 2nd cone, which has much more of this program. But only 2 of the little turquoise stones.
The 2nd cone, as well as the crystal, are hammering Toronto. I still need to do Lagos and Denver.
I'm fixin' to start re-casting the 3rd cone.

I ordered some more turquoise at a much better price, yet almost as good:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/312637090458
This is the real stuff. Much of the Chinese "turquoise" on eBay is fake.

#9 2023-03-29 17:09:32

Loohan
Administrator

antiBlangstrCones2+3.jpg
The 2nd cone left, and the 3rd right. These have much more of the new pgm.
The 3rd only has 4 of the little turquoises, but it is PACKED with aluminum shavings including some of my home-grown ones.
All 3 cones and the crystal are now hammering Toronto.

The last cone, the big new one, will have to wait until i get my Chinese turquoise in. I think the base will be much bigger still, and require much more turquoise.

#10 2023-03-29 21:16:40

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Those be some intense units, good sir. They feel like buzzing transformers on a power pole. Wild.

#11 2023-07-10 15:12:31

Loohan
Administrator

antiBlangst-coneBIG.jpg

Finally! It took 4 months for all the components for the base to come together. This thing weighs almost 40# and has all kinds of stuff in it. Hardly any shavings, but lots of quartz and other stones including rubies, turquoise, etc. Several tape-wrapped pieces of resin i had laying around. Numerous lead tire weights, pieces of steel, lathe-turned rods, etc etc.
And 4 3d-printed rings from Joe:
base4antiBlang.jpg
This is what it looked like right before i stuck on the cone.

I just took it out of the mold (5-gallon bucket) and it has a lot of powering up to do. It's only partially programmed. All the clear epoxy has the anti Blangster pgm.

#12 2023-07-11 20:00:10

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Wow. I think I can feel it powering up too. That's a unique feeling. Like a giant turbine starting up. Or like an MC Escher painting of turbines beginning to spin at their own tempos.

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

#13 2023-07-12 12:42:40

Loohan
Administrator

As mentioned before, aside from lighting up Blangsters, these units excel at reaming geographic areas, e.g. Lagos, Singapore, Denver, Toronto...
Just now i turned them all onto Bainbridge Island from Hell.

#14 2023-07-12 19:04:41

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

And I see you're doing great things with it! Excellent! I'll join in. That place needs to just get swallowed up. One of my worst nights took place on that island...

#15 2023-07-13 12:46:57

Loohan
Administrator

Well, we did have it shakin' and bakin' so bad that the CIA has been relentlessly activating Lagos-region U bases to pull me away from the precious island. So i have to cover Lagos for a while now.
Every time U bases activate in the Lagos region, the multitude of CIA transhuman gang-stalkers go into a frenzy as if they were injected with steroids+meth.

Board footer