Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-31 11:08:31

Loohan
Administrator

Lumumboids: another new type of fake human

P. L. O. Lumumba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._L._O._Lumumba

Patrick Loch Otieno Lumumba (born 17 July 1962) is a Kenyan who served as the Director of the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission from September 2010 to August 2011.[2] Since 2014, Lumumba has been the Director of The Kenya School of Law.[3] An eloquent lawyer, Lumumba earned his LL.B and LL.M degrees at the University of Nairobi. His LL.M thesis is titled National Security And Fundamental Rights. Additionally, Lumumba holds a PhD in Laws of the Sea from the University of Ghent in Belgium. Lumumba is a staunch Pan-Africanist and has delivered several powerful speeches alluding to or about African solutions to African problems. ...

Lumumba served as the Director of Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission for less than a year and was dismissed under controversial circumstances.[5] Lumumba attempted "to slay the elusive corruption dragon to no avail", and "will especially be remembered for [his] contributions in fighting corruption in an environment where all odds were against [him]".[6]

Uh huh.
A reader asked me what he is. I blasted him for hours. Finally figured out that he does not seem to be anything we have encountered before. I sensed that ONE of our existing programs does chew on him a little bit:

https://loohan.com/otb27e.htm

July 30, '13: The August2013 Program was written by Antuvozy, and the programming is available from ChemmerBuster. Another powerful anti-evil pgm. For every 24 fluid oz of resin, add 2 tsp cocoa powder (if it's clumpy, break it up first; I use a paper cup and a plastic spoon as a mortar and pestle for old cocoa --- also, one can use turmeric instead of the cocoa on this pgm) plus 2 tsp titanium powder (I use the cheaper grade with impurities). If in doubt, add more of these 2 powders. [Update: now it requires only 1 tsp of each per 24 oz.]

Titanium shavings can be substituted for the titanium powder. Of course, then you will have to use enough shavings to fill up the space of the pour.
Aug2013pgm.jpg

Chews on them enough to light up more!
I get an impression there are at least 900 more such specimens extant. Mostly under Schwabach, Germany, which is where i think Lumumba was crafted. He was probably originally an Egyptoid before he got replaced.
Anyway, we are addressing these U bases.

https://thepeoplesprojectgh.com/update- … o-lumumba/
lumumba1.jpg
That's Lumumba on the left. Everyone else depicted is a RC.
Is that a bathroom he is in with the "cross-dressed" guy?
Tilted rectangle in center.
lumumba2.jpg
Strange hotel room, i guess.
Open Book, Devil Horns. Not sure if other guy is supposed to be pointing to his groin.
Matching blue.

Board footer