Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-18 08:32:46

Loohan
Administrator

HECS clothing to block EMFs

A reader brought this to my attention. A brand of clothing for hunters:

https://hecshunting.com/

If your heart is beating and your muscles are moving, you need HECS

Muscle movements, and even your beating heart produce electrical energy which is emitted from our bodies. Animals are capable of detecting these electrical energy emissions, which confirms living beings and movement. HECS is the only hunting camouflage clothing available that blocks your electrical signature, making you less detectable by animals. HECS technology uses a highly conductive and interlocking carbon fiber grid specifically designed to block your electrical energy. This patented grid is woven directly into all HECS fabrics and is lightweight, breathable, and durable...

Our conductive and interlocking carbon fiber grid is woven directly into all our clothing and is specifically designed to block the electrical signals that your body naturally produces. HECS fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and durable...

Wearing HECS technology has massive benefits in conservation, biology, and animal husbandry!

When you are wearing HECS technology you are reducing stress and impact on both the animals and the environment giving you a more natural encounter and interaction.

Only humans and animals depicted on site.

#2 2022-10-18 17:47:34

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: HECS clothing to block EMFs

"HECS Sales
23:44 (0 minutes)
to me

Hello Diego,
We have not done any research on this ourselves but we have customers that do use HECS for that purpose. We have several that are repeat customers and tell others about HECS.
Thank you,
Sherri Dowdy
General Manager
HECS LLC
581 Industrial Park Rd
John Day, OR 97845
541-575-4327

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 3:40 PM Diego <de.la.vegan.diego@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Does your HECS Blocks Electrical Energy Emissions from devices towards yourself?
Like a router or any electrical device. Does it avoid those electrical emissions to hit the body?

Thanks,"

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#3 2022-12-17 22:21:25

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: HECS clothing to block EMFs

Whoa. Fascinating! Seems totally different than other EMF blocking fabrics. Usually they involve silver, nickel or copper. This one is all carbon, and breathable?

I think I'll grab one of these.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

Board footer