Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-14 07:48:21

Loohan
Administrator

Double-Terminated "crystal"

DT.8.14.22.jpg
My Big Ten Inch. It turned out exactly 10".
(Mold review is here:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=25562#p25562 )

I love this piece! Holding it confers significant protection from space alien attacks. And holding it in my right hand and altering its rotation and angle allows me to do more focused counterattacks.

Several days ago, i turned 2 thick aluminum rods to imbed in this. A few days later, Nadee had me make the thin brass one to add. But then we had no inspiration as to how to proceed, in terms of resin programs.

Several days later, i uncovered yet another type of space alien. These had been attacking 2 people in Toronto and were very difficult to light up, requiring a special rod. Eventually they attacked me from Hercules. I still can't discern anything about them except that they are physical and i can find the various locations they attack from.

Then suddenly Eenia had a light bulb go off in her head and had me start pouring epoxy. There are 2 resin programs. This piece works on the new aliens, plus lots of others.

For those of you too young and deprived to remember, the reference is to a lewd vintage pop song by Aerosmith, a lukewarm CIA band with 3 FTM TGs:

Got me the strangest woman
Believe me this trick's no cinch
But I really get her going
When I whip out my big ten inch
Record of a band that plays the blues
Well a band that plays the blues
She just love my big ten inch
Record of her favorite blues
No no hey!
Last night I tried to tease her
I gave my love a little pinch
She said now stop that jivin'
Now whip out your big ten inch
She just loves my big ten inch
I, I, I cover her with kisses
And when we're in a lover's clinch
She gets all excited
When she begs for my big ten inch
My girl don't go for smokin'
And liquor just make her flinch
Seem she'll go for nothin'
'Cept for my big ten inch
Band that play the blues

Songwriters: Fred Weismantel
Big Ten Inch Record lyrics © Trio Music Company, Alley Music Corp.

Board footer