Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-20 06:25:29

Loohan
Administrator

Channel wands in spoke formations

disk.16wand.jpg
Pic dated May 30, 2017. This is the first time i embedded wands in a spoke formation. This was before we thought to make wands with more than 1 channel. In between the wands are aluminum rods. However, when it was like this, it was incomplete and not very strong. It took months before i re-cast this. Eenia had to come up with something synergistic.
Disk-of-Doom.jpg
It was a couple new programs, one of them requiring stainless steel shavings.

To be continued:

#2 2022-03-20 06:50:24

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Channel wands in spoke formations

But then we started making dual channel wands, and i started making many of them with layers of the epo obo program and silvered shungite.
14spoke.jpg
This is the last, and most elaborate such unit i made. Months prior to this, i had made a similar unit with 8 wands, then one with 10. This one has 14.

The 2 previous ones had coils, with wires sticking out, and i ran them for a couple years on a dinky 15hz zapper in my truck. I had these in my truck when i pulled in to my mom's place in VA in Oct 2019. These were the ultimate gridblasters!
Gridblasters defined: https://loohan.com/otb21.htm
Even just left sitting in my truck in the parking lot outside.
No more discomfort from the intense wifi there! Which previously had dangerously strong effects on me. I attribute this largely to the silvered shungite components, and how the wands sprayed it around.

After i came back home i made the unit depicted above and below. This is the finished unit:
MatrixEraser.jpg

You will probably not make a unit quite like mine, but you might be inspired to make something similar.
This was re-cast with 2 layers of silvered shungite, one layer of epo obo, and 1 of the Variability Program. All 3 units had such a selection in their outer layer. The Variability Program is not available to the public, unless Eenia and Nadee are so impressed with your talent that they let you have it. In which case it requires some iron oxide red powder.

The unit depicted here, unlike previous ones, also has 8 vertical channel wands (brass lamp parts). I have been keeping these pointed downward in my truck.

All 3 units have triphala tablets between the wands. These are something i have not used in many years, except for in these 3 disks.
I sent some tabs to Joe and he made a similar disk.

The first disk has wands aimed outward, but the 3 subsequent ones has them aimed inward. The wands don't interfere with each other, and still reach thousands of miles out.

To be continued.

#3 2022-03-20 07:00:06

Loohan
Administrator

Recently i re-cast the 8 and 10 wand units in this beast:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24008#p24008
lightning-beast.jpg
along with some pieces of metal, stones, etc.

And more recently, Nadee has been having me embellish the formerly handsome 14-banger disk in preparation for doing likewise.
Re-casting these adroitly in the Lightning Program(s) makes for wild orgone power as the wands carry the lightning program far and wide in all directions.
The Lightning Programs seem real good for quelling the discordant sensations from harsh EMF vibes, too.

#4 2022-03-27 19:17:01

Loohan
Administrator

MatrixEraser+.jpg
Nadee is the main brain responsible for this re-cast. She had me put all this stuff onto the previously depicted 14-banger. Including lots of silicone which got 10 different programs.

Then i re-cast it:
lightning-beast2.jpg
It is fresh out of the mold and will be powering up over time.
Due to perspective it appears much more tapered than it is.

Board footer