Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-10 09:35:58

Loohan
Administrator

the Soul-Consolidation Program

Probably only a small percent of people, many of which are Targeted Individuals, have this issue, but for those who do, this should make a big difference.
Lately i have been using this array:
array1.22.jpg
to light up particles of my soul that were ripped off long ago. Actually i think it attacks certain obscure entities that hold them for use against me.

Then the particles need to be sucked back, and prior to that, need to be counted, at least roughly -- a process i am automating somewhat.
When i am psi attacked from space, i only recently recognized, these particles are simultaneously tickled to make me vulnerable. When this is addressed, that particular attack stops (but of course others are likely to start up).

Meanwhile, for some time i have had another complex array going for a targeted individual in Denver. I have been dealing with the attacks on him for 3 years plus almost every day. His situation is a bit different, as he only gets attacked from CIA U bases on Earth. But a few weeks ago i realized his body was packed with some sort of implants or something i could not remove, so i sensed i should put together this array to "push out the implants" and attack the attackers.

They do all sorts of bizarre things to him, including making large swellings appear (which shrink down when i nail the U bases), various odd pains and sensations, cramping, etc etc.
Blasting him with this 2nd array, the implants did not seem to move. His aura lit up a lot. The attacks lessened somewhat, but became more centered on the anal and genital areas. That's where we are still at at this time. BUT a couple days ago i realized i had lit up astronomical quantities of his soul particles in space, and realized, the "implants" may be some sort of projections from space which utilize his soul particles to make him vulnerable to the U base attacks. And my array had stirred things up.
Since then we have been lighting up and returning many more of his particles.
This guy's situation is different from most victims in some details.

The person who started me doing this stuff says that when she was doing it, the quantities of particles she found could be on the order of magnitude of as much as 10 the the 64th power. This is no exaggeration, unlikely as it may seem. It is a LONG process. But what could be more important to a soul?

Meanwhile, i have also been dealing with some Targeted Individuals in Toronto who have this issue, but i could not light their particles up without the hardware, and my resources were tied up on myself and the Denver guy.

To be continued...

#2 2022-02-10 10:31:33

Loohan
Administrator

Re: the Soul-Consolidation Program

Then yesterday morning i get an email from our genius friend Diego, who had resin-cast a few pieces of a SOUL RETRIEVAL PROGRAM which more or less does the same stuff my 2 arrays are doing!

I made a couple tweaks to the pgm to make it easier to retrieve the particles which are lit up. And i started casting some. A couple points:

1) I think a volume of at least 1 pint or 1/2 liter is necessary to make it effective enough for addressing one individual. If the piece is larger, it still can only be used for one person at a time, but will work faster.
2) One should put in some BIONIZED QUARTZ
https://loohan.com/otb46.htm
and common rough white quartz/quartzite collected off the ground is fine for this. That is what i am using. Rose quartz, amethyst, citrine, etc is also good.
The qtz gets more programs to assist in the process.

I don't think shape matters much. I cast a large disk, which is currently curing, and am still working on a large pyramid. Also i cast some smaller crystal shapes (sans quartz), and these are already in use to flavor the 2 arrays i have. They would not do much by themselves.
Pix will be forthcoming later.

The program is available from ChemmerBuster. Likewise the programming the quartz gets.

The poured resin can be put to use immediately, as it cures. My 2 new pieces are working on 2 of the 4 individuals in Toronto. Amazingly, the returning of the particles is occurring with no need for me to do anything else.

BUT there are 2 others there needing this, plus a few other people i know. And it takes weeks, perhaps months, to process 1 individual.
So we are trying to devise an even more effective application, to save me from having to pour more gallons of this stuff.

Is this hardware really necessary to perform this function? Not necessarily, as it has traditionally been done without orgone devices. But, how many people have the psi talent to do this? I myself do not, except during the initial stages on myself. Since i posted about this on my blog last month, i only sense ONE person in Europe doing this, and this person seems to be making good progress.

#3 2022-02-10 10:44:27

Loohan
Administrator

It may be possible to make a sigil or hardware cloth to assist this function, but nothing has come up yet...

#4 2022-02-11 08:29:47

Loohan
Administrator

SoulConsoPgm.jpg

#5 2022-02-17 08:28:53

Loohan
Administrator

Due to perspective it may not appear so, but the disk is several times as massive as the pyramid, perhaps 4X (i don't have a suitable scale).

Although the Denver guy is still getting a variety of vicious U base attacks, results appear to be much greater regarding the Toronto folks. For a couple days now, i have noticed NO space attacks on them, quite a change! But the regional CIA U bases have been working hard to take up the slack.
Obviously, this program is MUCH better at stopping space attacks than Earth-based ones. Which means it is of little immediate-relief value to most of the TIs i know.

Soon i will be turning these units onto other TIs. If you think you are getting space attacks, you can email me.

#6 2022-02-17 11:49:23

Loohan
Administrator

As i said, there seems to be some unidentified species which clings to these soul parts. Of course these entities being lit up can also be attacked with other devices. Yesterday Nadee had me modify a big old complex unit, and she's having me plug other items into it, including my 2nd DDS unit.
I just now figured out what it's doing: attacking these entities.

#7 2022-02-17 13:35:53

Loohan
Administrator

The Jan2014 A&B Programs are good for blasting whatever these critters are:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=953
Jan14pgms%20A+B.jpg
I have this piece sitting on top of my array mentioned in last post.

#8 2022-03-08 12:24:34

Loohan
Administrator

SoulConsoPgm+.jpg
Yes! Achieved force multiplication. Came up with a new version of the Lightning Program, which has a slightly different synergy-potential profile. And requires a certain additive. More info on that later.

By sandwiching this disk between the 2 black units, i get ~20X the effectiveness, i feel. But only 1 person can be worked on at a time. However, when 1 person is worked on, that results in the eradication of the entities who are also holding pieces of countless other individuals.

#9 2023-01-26 15:08:53

Jakub
Enabled users

Any new impressions about this subject ?

" I willed it, so I became it"

#10 2023-01-26 22:06:30

Loohan
Administrator

Still working on myself! And still nailing those critters.

#11 2023-02-04 22:23:20

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I remember making two cool pyramids with this stuff. I really enjoyed them. I haven't gone and done any "deep reaches" for soul particles on my behalf for about a year now. I'll have to try that again sometime. I could surely go for more soul content.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#12 2023-02-09 14:28:34

Jakub
Enabled users

Well, I had gut feeling to try to aid this process, i have some talent in PSI with mind alone but i find it more wortwhile when i can get feedback from others and i'm boosting already existing arrays/set ups.  Also arrays can be repurposed later. Idk to what it will amount, it's worth trying, even if only for practice.

" I willed it, so I became it"

#13 2023-06-01 17:10:38

Loohan
Administrator

I may have completed the process on myself. I have not found more pieces of myself in weeks.
A while back i switched the array to a targeted individual in Toronto. For at least a couple weeks, i could feel that it was finding pieces of her in places that also still had pieces of me!
It is still working on her for now, productively. And when i works on one person, the result is that a lot of other people's soul pieces also get liberated.

Hopefully i will be a better person henceforth... I'm running out of excuses to be an a-hole.

#14 2023-06-04 08:59:07

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

:-)

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

Board footer