Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-12 10:19:25

Loohan
Administrator

some Luke Coil units by Loohan

12V array of Sep 12, 2016

LukaCoil12Varray.jpg

What is it?

The resin unit on the right has a Luke Coil and other weird stuff. The label should say "discombobulator". The resin unit on the left is the werewolf fryer i posted about yesterday:
http://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/viewtopic.php?id=552

The black box is a modified electronic amp i made many years ago, and haven't used for several years. I was prompted to embellish it a bit further, and use it for the LOAD that Luke Coils require. And to plug the output into the WW fryer.

One odd thing: when i made the custom molds for these units a few days ago, by splicing together containers, i was quite surprised that they both turned out exactly the same length.

And yes, the LUKE COIL is RUNNING ON 12V DIRECT CURRENT.
I suspected these coils would run on DC but never got around to trying it. Then Uros sent me pics of a couple of his units running on DC, and they felt great.
So i tried holding a 9V battery to my original Skull unit, but i didn't like it as much.
I conclude that some devices with this coil work better than others on DC.
Using DC makes it much more convenient for leaving in motor vehicles. One could hook up a bunch of these coil units in series with a tiny load on the end, and leave them on 24/7 without draining the battery much.
This unit on the right was designed to run on DC but i get it would work just as well on AC. (Of course the amp would get ruined if i left it it connected. Or at least the fuse would.)
I could replace the battery with an adaptor.
The hive minder has embedded banana jacks. If anyone wants to know, i can give some tips on embedding them.

No telling how long this array will be in use. After a while it will no doubt be modified, and eventually be reconfigured.

#2 2016-09-12 10:53:07

ndw
Enabled users

Re: some Luke Coil units by Loohan

Feels great!
beaware that some AC to DC adaptors will leave a pulse of AC @ 50/60hz. to remove this effect you have to filter it with a capacitor in series if I recall right, otherwise a filter like this
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/ … 9200409E6E

will let you know more details after asking to some friends.
btw, a battery will be the best signal stability.

#3 2016-09-13 04:18:54

ndw
Enabled users

top left of picture, is it an orb or a reflex of light in the floor?

#4 2016-09-13 08:20:11

Loohan
Administrator

ndw wrote:

top left of picture, is it an orb or a reflex of light in the floor?

Invisible to me.
Top right is part of a water bottle.

#5 2016-09-13 09:35:41

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Ndw, are you talking about how the floor in top left corner has a similar purple hue as the 2 bars? Instead of the normal for color, I mean.. Like a speech bubble in a comic strip coming from the corner of the WW fryer. Energy seepage coming from the corner? I didn't notice this before. Hmm.. But it looks closer to camera than floor is. Guessing it's a sentience of some kind.

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#6 2016-09-13 09:55:30

ndw
Enabled users

cosmicbal wrote:

Ndw, are you talking about how the floor in top left corner has a similar purple hue as the 2 bars? Instead of the normal for color, I mean.. Like a speech bubble in a comic strip coming from the corner of the WW fryer. Energy seepage coming from the corner? I didn't notice this before. Hmm.. But it looks closer to camera than floor is. Guessing it's a sentience of some kind.

yes

#7 2016-09-13 10:16:47

Loohan
Administrator

Oh that? Didn't see it with my blue-blocker glasses on.
Might be some weird reflection. There is a window in that direction. Though i dunno why spot would be purple. Don't think any woo-woo orgone factors involved.

#8 2016-09-13 15:09:21

UrosS
Enabled users

Powerful device!

I also replaced my 9V battery with 12V old cell phone adapter and works better, and will also make it adaptable for car battery soon.

#9 2016-09-14 08:11:04

Loohan
Administrator

Now, i have some bones to pick with these Egyptoids, so i was guided to make this:

Luke_coil_brasscore.jpg
That's solid brass stock.

Luke_coil_Brassy.jpg

Only brass shavings in the cast, and resin with the Strontium-Barium Program. They would not let me add quartz, rhodizite,  or anything else.

The programming in the brass at this time is about 90% the new anti-Egyptoid pgm, and 10% the Brass Pgm, with traces also of the Sodium-Neutron Pgm (which mitigates the yang, fiery nature of brass).

Board footer