Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-11 18:11:17

Loohan
Administrator

SRC4U

https://src4you.com/
SRC stands for Stress Reduction Companion. It is software that ferrets out and "magically" deals with stresses that may be aggravating how you feel. I don't understand how it could possibly work, but i have been using it on myself and others a while now. Haven't gotten much feedback from others but i have definitely feeling better and some chronic aches and pains have been gradually melting away.

Plus, although it is not intended for that, it can be "twisted" to clear geographic areas. A reader turned me onto this and we worked with this before i installed it myself. He would target a city, for example, and at first it would feel much mellower on the map. Then after a few hours, the evil beings underground would clash with it and "convulse" so that we could find their bases and direct the allies to nail them. We have been doing a bunch of areas with this.

Unfortunately it requires a fairly decent computer with Windows 11. Windows 10 will also get you by. W10 will be supported until October 14, 2025.

The pgm has a free trial version. I am using the free Premium 4 version. One can run 12 different panels at a time with it, with different targets. If one's PC is powerful enough!
I bought a used W10 laptop just to run this, for $185, and can stably run 3 windows at a time, even 4, but after many hours it will crash doing 4.

I talked to the technician Kevin and he recommends a gaming computer with W11, and thinks highly of these new mini PCs. They are small, quiet, and affordable, and eventually i will likely get one.
The laptop i got was a Lenovo Thinkpad. I have 2 used Thinkpads now (the other is Linux) and they are good computers, but don't get one for this pgm because they require much extra configuration to even install the pgm. And normally they charge for that. Kevin had to work for many hours to configure mine. Luckily they waived the fee as they want me to promote this, and like my site. But be warned that there may be that fee if you get into this.

Even an old Windows computer might work some, though, so you might want to experiment with their free versions.
Be sure to set the Settings so that the computer never turns off. If it's a laptop you can set it so it runs even with the lid down.

More details later.

#2 2024-04-11 18:18:53

Loohan
Administrator

Re: SRC4U

There is also a similar pgm called Meta Balance by the same outfit.

https://www.metabalance.me/
This requires only an internet connection, no special computer
https://www.metabalance.me/
I am less familiar with it. I did run it a couple times weeks ago, but at that time i was more interested in remote blasting of locations, which i don't think that this pgm does.

It has a free trial version too. If you end up paying for either of these programs TELL THEM LOOHAN SENT YOU and i'll get some Brownie Points or commissions or something.

In any case, being hounded and pounded by black magic leaves stress residues, even if the demons, spells, implants have been removed, Not to mention life on this screwed up EMFy planet, So i recommend you try this.

#3 2024-04-11 19:25:43

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Thank you!

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#4 2024-04-19 10:28:41

Loohan
Administrator

YT vids: (I just found out about them and haven't watched any yet.)

https://www.youtube.com/@SRC4UOfficial

https://www.youtube.com/@MetaBalance-2024

#5 2024-04-20 08:05:57

Loohan
Administrator

If at first you don't succeed ...

The first time i tried 4 panels, everything crashed after many hours. But more recently i found i could do 4 no problem. Then i tried 5, and after an hour or two one of the panels just stopped working.

Then i tried 5 again, no problems. Then i ran 6 for ~24 hours, no problem. I only stopped them this morning because i like to re-start this computer every day.

Now i have been running 7 for an hour or two with no problems yet...

Incidentally, every time i blast an enemy target, i also run a software freq gen. Might as well as i have the laptop running anyway. The simple old NCH Toner version available free on my site
https://www.loohan.com/nchtone1.zip
does not work on this W10 computer. And the new version costs $20 or something. I tried the new SineGen but it had a bug and then stopped working entirely.
So i looked around more and found a free stereo version, as i posted here:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=33535#p33535
and, using a splitter, i run 2 substantial and sophisticated orgone units, chosen for compatibility, with intuitively-selected settings.

Also, pictures of orgone devices can be added to the SRC panel in the Option box. But not directly. First you have to load them into the first panel. It's a bit complicated but Kevin did it for me using a remote-desktop type software.

Update April 25, '24: I have been running all 12 panels lately, and had no more issues. This is on a refurbished W10 laptop.

Processor
Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
Series
ThinkPad
Screen Size
15.6 in
Type
Notebook/Laptop
Lenovo Thinkpad T540p
RAM Size
16 GB
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
SSD Capacity
512 GB
Features
Backlit Keyboard, Built-in Microphone, Built-in Webcam, Optical Drive, Wi-Fi
Processor Speed
2.80 GHz
Storage Type
SSD (Solid State Drive)

However, as previously mentioned, do not get a Thinkpad as they require extra configuration.

Board footer