Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-29 09:21:11

Kachina
Enabled users

Werewolf Drones = Vlash?

From "http://loohan.com/doubles.htm": "Aug 28, '16: Hoowie, found out about another type bizarre manufactured "humans". These are made by werewolves in U bases on Earth. I am not aware whether they have been used to replace abducted humans or dead SSers, etc. They have supposed parents who are like them. These pics are Slovenian individuals known to a correspondent of mine."

Loohan, you are amazing! Regarding these creatures, I believe Dante Santori considers them malevolent alien hybrids and calls them VLASH. They can often be recognized by their strongly curved eyebrows. Their eyes would light up in the dark. They also like to make the V-sign in front of a camera.

CONFIRMED: Vlash hybrids were the players in Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NB7WOT1b8E

YouTube channel of Dante Santori:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7a93 … bEjw6pFndg

#2 2016-08-29 11:30:28

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Werewolf Drones = Vlash?

Awesome! Yes, same vibe!

I never heard of this guy before. Funny that the channel homepage says "This channel doesn't have any content" but if i click on Videos there are a bunch.
The guy seems legit, and the Arab witness seems honest.

Update: he is far from legit. See
http://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/viewtopic.php?id=542

#3 2016-08-29 14:12:02

Kachina
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

Awesome! Yes, same vibe!
Funny that the channel homepage says "This channel doesn't have any content" but if i click on Videos there are a bunch.

I cannot explain it, since it is working for me.
Maybe the videos are meant only for European viewers, but it is hard to imagine why.
Dante Santori is a ufo expert and publisher of the famous Alien Races Book.
http://en.calameo.com/read/003261369f3a4ebfdbffb

#4 2016-08-29 14:55:30

Loohan
Administrator

I can only get the cover page. Maybe it requires Flash, which i don't have.

I looked at his channel some more. Do you know what all these "The Book of the Foreshadowing of the Feather" vids are about? Why do so many have drag queens on the thumbnails? Like also his of GOD, GODS & GODDESSES (introduction) vid.
And who is this Azazael? I knew Azazel as the first horrible demon i did battle with in '05 and eventually killed. He was the same entity as Baphomet.

#5 2016-08-29 16:48:19

ndw
Enabled users

Thanks Kachina
every confirmation of this stuff is always welcome!

#6 2016-08-29 17:47:41

Loohan
Administrator

Mordok was able to see the linked book. He said it is essentially the same bk that can be found on this CIA site:
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russ … s.book.pdf
except for minor differences.

About 1/5 of the way down, you see the Maitre. This was apparently the same species as what i was calling the Ursies a few months ago, because they were centered around Ursa Major. They were above the EHETs on the heirarchy.
This book has some real info. I get bad vibes on lots of these pics. Some blastable targets. I think Vozy can delete a few more of these species.

BTW (i'll tuck this interesting but of info in here where not too many gays will see it and be offended...)

Around 2005 or -6 i noticed that about 2% of good Pleiadian males were gay. I figured this is a natural occurence. (By Pleiadians i am referring to a specific race, some of whom incarnate here in Earth bodies. In the past, there were also evil ones but i think that is mostly handled now. This is not the Plejarans.)

Then years ago, a TI wrote me who is Pleiadian, asking me if he is gay. I dowsed he was one of this 2%.
I am still in constant touch with him.
A few times he mentioned that he had doubts homosexuality was a good thing. He suspected it was not right somehow (i forget the exact words).
But being such an open-minded liberal :-) i thought it was just natural for a small % to be gay.
I doubt he ever "did anything" much with guys, but he was looking for a male mate. Slim pickings.

However, after Vozy deleted the Ursies/Maitre, he said he no longer felt gay; that that was some black magic thing held in suspension by the Ursies, and was gone now.
Sure enough, since then i have been unable to detect any Pleiadian gay males!

So you see, this gender-bending op is nothing new in the universe.

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

#7 2016-08-29 19:20:39

Kachina
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

I can only get the cover page. Maybe it requires Flash, which i don't have.

Yes, you need Flash.

Loohan wrote:

Mordok was able to see the linked book. He said it is essentially the same bk that can be found on this CIA site:
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russ … s.book.pdf
except for minor differences.

It is the same book, but one is a slightly updated version.

Loohan wrote:

I looked at his channel some more. Do you know what all these "The Book of the Foreshadowing of the Feather" vids are about? Why do so many have drag queens on the thumbnails? Like also his of GOD, GODS & GODDESSES (introduction) vid.

I watched them. These are series of educational videos on occult subjects and the true history of our planet. A lot of the videos include scenes taken from Hollywood productions.

Loohan wrote:

And who is this Azazael? I knew Azazel as the first horrible demon i did battle with in '05 and eventually killed. He was the same entity as Baphomet.

The creator of the videos and owner of the YT-channel, Dante Santori, also refers to himself as "Azazael 8867.100" He claims to be a member of an old network that is allied to the alien race Karistus and they battle malevolent aliens on Earth.

#8 2016-09-08 09:29:10

Kachina
Enabled users

I was wrong about what Dante Santori (DS AHK) means with "Vlash"
In his last video he states as follows:

MAITRE means "(the) Masters"
VLASH means "(the) Whip"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMcp8nr4kc

Btw. this video is about current alien visitors on Earth named MEFEEN.

DS: "MEFEEN means "Bad Faith" Where do they come from? From the constellation Humans call... SCORPIUS"

#9 2016-09-08 09:48:21

Loohan
Administrator

Still addicted to his crap?
As i have posted on blog, this guy is a disinfo agent. The book seems pretty good but his vids are almost entirely garbage from what little i have seen.

Mefeen never existed.

I am curious whether other people note that the werewolf drones have eyes that glow in the dark. That vid definitely was of the drones, but could the eyes have been doctored?

Also, even if they can do it, it is possible they can turn it on and off at will.

Board footer