Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-26 07:21:14

Loohan
Administrator

doctors warn against hormones/surgery for trans-identified kids

Wait! US & UK doctors warn against hormones/surgery for trans-identified kids
Published time: 23 Jul, 2019 19:45
https://www.rt.com/news/464888-doctors- … rs-danger/

Medical professionals in the US and UK are sounding the alarm about the growing use {!} of “hormonal and surgical interventions” for children who are confused about their gender identity, saying that more studies are required.
Members of the conservative childrens’ advocacy group the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) wrote a letter on Monday to the Surgeon General of the United States, warning about the effects of gender-reassignment surgeries and  hormonal drugs on minors, saying such interventions have “not undergone long-term study.” ...
‘Surge’ {!} of GD in girls
The medical warnings come as the UK’s only child gender clinic, the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS), reported significant increases {!} in the numbers of children seeking to transition to the opposite gender – an overwhelming majority of them (74 percent) being young girls seeking to transition to a male identity.
The Sunday Times reported on the “surge” last month, noting that the majority (54 percent) of the children referred to the clinic are 14 or under. In the UK, 17 year-olds are now allowed to be seen in adult gender clinics and to independently consent to treatment. The newspaper also recalled that a “review” into the new wave of girls seeking to transition had been ordered by the former equalities minister Penny Mordaunt last year, but “little has been heard of it since.”
While transgender rights activists argue that the huge increases {!} are due to growing public acceptance of a previously taboo issue, skeptics say...

In other words, the CIA has all positions on all subjects. But this "balanced view" presented here sneaks in another hoax: "the huge increases" in kids craving gross surgery. At least i think it's a hoax; i don't work with youth. But so far, in the years i have been spotting cross-dressers, i have still only ever spotted ONE (1) non-COTHS (though genetically Egyptoid) who was cross-dressed (and quite pathetic).
And the cross-dressed COTHS i have seen who are pre-op have only been in the media, other than small children seen in the DC area with their parents. And the only COTHS i am aware of who had gender reassignment surgery as adults are just a few theatrical specimens. Offhand maybe only "Chelsea" Bradley and "Caitlyn" Jenner, CIA agents.
Whereas post-op COTHS are quite plentiful (highest concentration found on the streets of Pattaya red-light district, where almost everyone is post-op TG except for some of the tourists). The thing is, COTHS TGs are normally mutilated long before adolescence, some of them as young as maybe 6. It is a decision made for them by adults who presumably have usually been cross-dressing them from birth.

Board footer