Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-19 12:40:16

Loohan
Administrator

Real life observations

I post all the time about what i see in the media, entertainment, ads, etc. but what about daily life?
In the years i have been aggressively checking for TGs i have seen a few dozen MTFs and FTMs in life. One MTF was even a black cleaning woman for a motel. Another was a checkout "girl" at Whole Foods. Not rich celebs exactly.

I have only spotted ONE tranny so far who does not have the Masonic vibe: a pathetic male black cross-dresser working as a cashier in a mall. This guy was INTACT! though likely on hormones. I have not spotted one single post-op tranny who was not a dirty ET. I did exchange a few words with a poster on YT who said he was pre-op and anticipating surgery, and who seems human, but that is as close as i have come to detecting such.

There is constant noise in the media about acceptance of poor abused suicidal gays and TGs, but almost all TGs and most gays are these warped ETs with an agenda. Personally i don't judge people just for being gender-dubious but the fact is, all this broad-mindedness we are cultivated to have is NOT for ordinary humans who just somehow have mixed-gender traits.
Sane people seldom volunteer to undergo gross surgical intervention and pharmaceutical dependency just because they experience gender dysphoria.

And those who are not Creatures Of The Hand Sign (COTHS) who are gay or bi have a lot of Egyptoid DNA markers. It is the DNA that (always?) makes them that way (helped by demons, ETs, media, ads, etc.)
Incidentally recently i have come across several spots in space broadcasting black magic to encourage people to be gay.

We are constantly programmed to accept gender imbalances as normal human variation. Indeed they are the norm on this ET-dominated planet. All our lives we see images of cross-dressed or pseudotranny "people". We see these traits in those we come into contact with in daily life, even regular folks. We likely have them to some extent ourselves, as most of us have  their DNA.

We see so many pix of cross-dressed children and old people that we think the young and old don't have much gender definition. To some extent that may be naturally true, but that perception is greatly exaggerated by design.
And even the young and middle-aged adults are often very gender-bent looking. I used to think this was just natural variation, but now it sets off an alarm when i see someone with marked traits of the opposite gender, and i scrutinize their energy.

Board footer