Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-12 15:40:46

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Egyptoid appearance quirks

Hey everyone. I thought I'd share something that's become commonplace at my workplace.

For whatever reason, a large number of Egyptoid males that pass through my department take on a beet red hue.

6md9ecQ.jpg

The man in the glasses was identified by Loohan as a Category 2. He's partially in shadow, so it's hard to tell just how flushed his face was at the time. He looked ready to pop. Notice how no one in his "family" shares his skin tone.

Here's another one.

LPe1evI.jpg

Also determined to be a Category 2. One might think he has a heavy tan. He didn't. The skin was either flushed, badly sunburnt (in winter, evenly, across the entire head, which is doubtful), or he's simply a very red man.

If that's the case, my workplace is a Mecca for "very red men." Because I see dozens of these beet red men a day.

Sometimes women look a little flushed, but the overwhelming majority is men.

I assumed it might be because of the profuse gifting of the store I work in, but Loohan tells me he does not notice this phenomenon in his town or bakery, which is even more heavily gifted than mine.

There are only three possible reasons I can think of:

1) My workplace has a higher amount of Channel program pieces channeling my stash, including all my custom HCs (hardware cloths). For whatever reason, this might be causing a reaction in their skin.

2) Some quality of the energy in this region (Seattle area) is aiding in this.

3) Something about me being there is having this effect on them. Personal magic, or fields, or whatever.

If you guys are curious to see this miracle for yourself, I think there's a way we can test this. And that's by littering your workplace or locale with hundreds of Channel pieces channeling my collection! Anyone game?

Cheapest way to accomplish this is probably to buy a tube of 100% silicone sealant, pour out a long line, then cut it into tiny pieces.

If you prefer resin (easier to throw), buy one of these ice trays. It will net you 160 pieces with a single pour: https://www.ebay.com/itm/160-Ice-Cubes- … SwV0RXvYIk

For both of these approaches, you'll want to connect to the Committee and have them program it with the Channel program as it cures. It might be helpful to focus on a picture of a Channel piece channeling my collection, such as this taped directional wand here:

hNZMd4s.jpg

If, after lambasting your area with this program, you begin to notice a large influx of red faced Egyptoids, then we can determine that this program is the key to this quirk.

If not... then it's back to the drawing board.

Last edited by jeaux (2018-01-12 16:12:26)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2018-01-12 16:10:37

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Egyptoid appearance quirks

Here's another quirk that doesn't require any blasting at all to observe.

hxCrnQl.jpg

Again, this is a male-centric feature. Many Egyptoids (such as this Category 2) wear a little hoop in their ear. Most are rather small, but some can become quite large and thick. Quite cartoony and pirate-like.

Most have hoops in their left ear, but I've been many cases where both ears have hoops.

I see at least a few Egyptoids with hoops in their ears each day at work. Some alone, some with families.

You might not be someone who is too sensitive to the "species" of an individual. If that's the case, make use of every visual quirk you can.

If you see a man with a hoop in his ear, his chances of being Egyptoid are relatively high.

You can use this opportunity to develop your discernment. Grab a Channel piece (channeling either my collection or Loohan's), or an Iron Embalmment piece, and pursue your potential target. Mentally connect the piece to the target and, if the piece is directional, aim it at him/her. See if it reacts, or surges in intensity.

If it does, chances are high they're not entirely human. You'll also get a good feel for what the "Egyptoid vibe" is like, as their energy flares up.

As time goes on, you'll be able to sense them before you can even see them.

#3 2018-01-12 16:22:57

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Perfect timing. This fellow is on the latest page of Loohan's Egyptoid thread.

bockjuttuMP_uu.jpg

Ior Bock. I don't know the guy, but I've see many fellows with cartoonish hoops like his.

#4 2018-02-26 14:19:54

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Here's a few more red blokes for you folks.

This first fellow has a face that's somehow familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Cabbage Patch Kids, maybe?

lVpVZIe.jpg

It's a shame this next one is blurry, because he might have been the most red of all. I caught him talking as faggy as possible to his equally red lover, who's hidden behind some shelves. Massively bad energy from them both.

tLRcuLf.jpg

Whuh oh! You think this one spotted me? Here's another appearance quirk: Etoids love to do weird stuff with their hair. Not all of them. And it's not always some crazy intentional dye job so popular with the (RC) youth. Usually I find it's meant to look like a "natural" hair transition. Because who would dye half of their hair red in such a way?

I suppose I can't say whether it's dyed or not. Maybe he's supposed to appear like he doesn't care anymore, no matter how strange his look. But odd hairdos that look "quasi-natural" seem to be a common occurrence.

ItIRQH8.jpg

Here's the last of the uber-reds I have on my phone. To honest I'm not entirely sure this one, or any of these really, are 100% Etoid. These are just situations where I got a chance to sneak my camera out when an individual has a) a strong negative etoidesque vibe, and b) significant pigmentation.

The pictures never truly capture just how beet-faced these people are. But it's close enough.

qgDFzAz.jpg

#5 2018-02-26 14:47:42

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

While we're at it, let's show off a few more ear hoops.

Here's a fellow with the holy trifecta: ear hoop, red skin, and two-tone hair scheme (beard and hair don't match up).

Bonus: the ladything he was with has a fairly potent handsign going on. This is a common one among creeps who approach me at work. As they stand there speaking/listening to me, a single finger goes up to either cover their lips, or do something to their nose. The "M" doesn't always show up; sometimes it's more about the mouth being covered than the overall resulting shape.

Is this a sign to other nearby creeps? If so, I imagine it says "help, this man is energetically flooding me, I need backup, backup!"

Otherwise it could be a subliminal thing meant to instill a message of "shhh, let's keep this to ourselves."

Sorry, no luck there.

TvlH8mI.jpg

Here's an especially gross Etoid with a long, lioness mane. BOTH ears have hoops in them. Rather red, too.

jQR5p8a.jpg

gaLCRuK.jpg

#6 2018-02-26 15:08:05

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Alright, alright, you can have two more.

These are just some good examples of wonderfully Etoidial expressions. Common faces I have the pleasure of seeing almost every day at work.

This one has a rather squished, pug-like face. Eyes close together, face curled like a baby who just evacuated itself.

He stood quite a ways away from me, staring over at me for a good ten or 15 minutes, pretending to be lost in thought over this product or that.

Notice odd hair style. One long streak of emerald green.

gTNtt9I.jpg

And here we have the crown jewel of expressions. If I could sum up Etoids in a single picture, this would be it.

Annoyed, impatient, condescending, and a hint of something entering or exiting his anus. I don't know how to describe it, but there's a certain "anal" quality to them that best shows through their faces.

I stood behind him in line for food, and his energy was truly vile. This energy could be felt, and also somehow heard in his voice. I weighed him down with an ocean of intent/energy a minute before this pic was taken, so he's looking just a little frazzled.

E6M9lyX.jpg

Take notice: neither of these fellows have red tinted skin.

I've noticed that Category 3 Etoids are less likely to show this effect, and maybe Category 1s to some extent. 2s seem most susceptible. But still, nothing is 100% consistent here.

I'm not sure what type these two are.

Last edited by jeaux (2018-02-26 15:10:18)

#7 2018-03-06 08:33:55

Loohan
Administrator

Just discovered this thread. The New posts link does not seem to work at all in recent weeks. Great thread.
These last 2 are Category 2. In fact, so are the other beets in this thread. Interesting; a physical manifestation that coincides with their dowsable energy difference.

Personally i never notice this phenomenon.
The Committee has tried in vain to figure out how to make a program that would accomplish what Joe's presence seems to.

Last guy probably keeps a dildo up his butt.

#8 2018-04-17 14:30:10

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

It's high time for a BEET PARADE

Take a gander at these high quality Beets!

UJnltoN.jpg

"Honey... am I going to survive this department? I'm feeling woozy. Like ten pounds of blood are riding atop my brain."

7rt7szd.jpg

This is typical. There's a catalog for customers to browse right behind my standing desk. Individual creeps, or small groups of creeps, often enjoy standing there for long periods, hemming and hawing over nothing in particular. Doing their best to pollute the area energetically and audibly.

b2te7DU.jpg

Some nice pink/non pink contrast. Etoids love fingering their mouths.

r7Rj768.jpg

Here's the same guy in the last pic. Notice the two-tone hair scheme. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Etoids love this odd fashion statement. Maybe they like the contrast it brings to their faces?

Y4cXOOt.jpg

Whoa! This guy's about to pop!

ss9mUND.jpg

It's hard to tell if this guy is a Beet, or just really tan and rough-skinned. It's easier to tell in person. In any case, this is a good example of a tan individual with reddened skin.

[img]www.imgur.com/yKjSAXY.jpg[/img]

What, no Beets? At least we get to see some incredible two-tone hair nonsense.

1BkK9nw.jpg

Ohhh, there was a Beet after all. Rather sickly looking, too. He even includes an odd piercing (don't think it's a hoop... looks weirder than that)

6BqYt4J.jpg

Alright, no Beets here for real. Just a good example of skull shape. Also another example of creeps finding an excuse to hang around nearby for extended periods. They have a pretend argument about this and that. Hold these awkward and forced positions, croak their annoying voices across the room, etc. If you ever notice this happening around you, it might be taking place for your sole benefit.

n1RSsRj.jpg

This one looks like an ancient, diabetic Walter White (Breaking Bad).

DpCTBUh.jpg

Lighting is a little bad, but this fella was quite rosy. Also check out his hot wife.

ooC3AT3.jpg

Hard to see his redness in this position. I just recall this duo being extremely annoying. They could be heard throughout the entire department, having fake conversations about furniture preference in forced, loud, cartoony voices. They came around multiple times. The lady was especially bothersome, and even came by to see me again the next day. Joy.

G7JpflI.jpg

Not much to say here. These folks were only here for an instant. They stood there to admire the map of the store and occasionally stare at me.

71zMtVe.jpg

No Beets in this case, but check out Dad's skull. I tried hard to get a pic of the kid, but he had a uniquely alien face. Eyes were squished together, wide open. I pity the classmates that are paired together with this mutant. This family did their best to haunt me, walking circles around me in my department for over an hour. The dad had some impressive power, and it took a little while to cut him down energetically.

6rWEdoL.jpg

Nice head. I swear some of these kiddos are trained to act out or wander away on cue, so the parents can go through the motions of chasing after them or sticking around. Many foreign kids (Middle Eastern especially) scream at the top of their lungs, or run loops around the department. All while the parents do nothing to stop it. Is this truly an ethnic difference in parenting, or is it some kind of psy-op to get the masses to dislike immigrants? I wonder sometimes.

Oh, and check the man's tone compared to his wife. A fine example of only the men turning red, and not the women. Sometimes I do see red-tinged Etoid women... but it may be the case that they're MTF. That's interesting, if true.

P9WmMSu.jpg

Only thing red is his subtle hairdo. But just look at that adorable little face. I bet I could fit that thing in my back pocket.

WAZkRnK.jpg

Etoids sure love checking out these floating shelves next to my desk. They can stare at them for minutes upon minutes, wondering if they should really spring for a $15 hunk of hollow cardboard.

wbH7K0G.jpg

Maybe your skin would look more normal if you took off your coat, buddy? Then again, probably not.

JX3dlaa.jpg

Slightly red, but what a cartoonish face structure. He looks like how a teenager might draw the face of a superhero. What puffy bones you have.

Aaaand that's it for now.

#9 2018-04-17 14:50:07

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Oh wait, almost forgot the star couple of the bunch (no Beets, just... intrigue):

EDIT: I dunno, the one to the left might be a Beet. Hard to tell under the make-up, or whatever's going on with that skin.

eqWGOk7.jpg

Last edited by jeaux (2018-04-17 14:51:15)

#10 2018-04-18 04:31:43

Mark
Enabled users

Lol, I'm not the only one surrounded by these disgusting parasites every day!

We have many people from the middle East in Denmark, and I'm sure most of them are repticlones, and etoids.

They act psychopathic, retarded, paranoid, hive minded and all the other fine parasite emotions.

They don't raise their kids at all, they sound like monkeys, screaming, running around like crazy, destroying Things, and so on.

Only into islam, teaching them, that we're going to hell because we don't worship that psycho reptile "prophet" (the devil) they call Muhammad.

The Young males can do what they want (including raping), but the girls are totally controlled by their Family, and have to be breeding machines for them.

Last edited by Mark (2018-04-18 05:01:36)

Tired of parasites!

Board footer