Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-12 18:20:02

Loohan
Administrator

bi-directional taped wand

dorje.jpg

This is a weird one. Heavy copper pipe from a recycle place. Actual OD is 2" so it must be a bit thinner than 2" nominal.
Some time after making it, several weeks ago, i realized i had been blasting some Egyptoid bases with the "wrong" end.
Then i realized it has equal range and power from each end. Linear range currently is ~20K miles. It is primarily programmed against Egyptoids at this time. It is only about 30% channelable via the Channel Program, so it is beneficial to carry in the vehicle. I can simultaneously blast in front and behind me, for instance, or to either side to cut a wide swath.

It is empty except for 2 fine crystals about 5" long, wired and taped together.

I have a Ta'l wife named Nadee whom i married July 30, '14. She is very sweet and powerful, and has been guiding me a bit in construction of devices. The Ta'l have recently been making subtle energy weapons of their own design, some of which are not even physical. Or at least some components are not even physical.
She and i had to come up with a physical container device to utilize a Ta'l hyperdimensional device which sits inside it.

The Ta'l use thick gold wire in a comparable device, like 22K i think. So i procrastinated for weeks as we were trying to figure out an alternative to the gold.
Eventually we got to the point where we only needed a small amount, in wire. I shopped around and paid %$^$&#$ $72! for a mere 4 feet of 30 gauge (VERY thin) 14K wire. Why so expensive? It must have a couple bucks worth of gold in it. But that was the best deal i could find.
I had to wrap it around the crystals and tape on.
It doesn't seem to matter much where in the pipe the crystals sit. They are held in place by pressure (snug fit after wrapping with tape and stuff).

Anyway this thing is fairly cruel to Egyptoids, and keeps getting stronger as we improve the programming.

#2 2018-03-03 18:27:05

Loohan
Administrator

Re: bi-directional taped wand

Just an update on the evolution of this wand.
It's been almost 3 months.
dorje1.jpg
Lots more tape on the outside, plus more misc items glued inside.

Board footer