Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#31 2016-10-28 09:17:49

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Luke's coil

That thing is more remarkable than i expected.
I thought my electric grid was as blasted as could possibly be, but this takes grid-blasting to a whole new level. Seems the combination of the Hex Pgm and Luke Coil has an unusual grid-hijacking quality. I will probably make more variations on this theme.

#32 2016-11-03 10:17:00

Loohan
Administrator

4 more units fresh off the assembly line:

Luke-coil-4units.jpg

Top left, this one has been in the works a long time. The core is the one described in post #7 over 2 months ago:
https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/vie … 3245#p3245
This unit is heavy and rather complex, including several pieces of concretite, resin pieces, crystals, etc.
There is still some room for more stuff / resin, but for now there is nothing worth adding.

The other 3 all have the usual plasterite/biosand cores:

Top right, this is another unit for amping up the hardware cloth pieces. This is smaller than the unit i posted about on that thread. I get that this one amps up a piece 70X, whereas the larger one does 120X.

Bottom right, i already had this big black hex log (just epoxy and activated charcoal) and was able to incorporate it into this monster.

Bottom left, this is another unit like the one in the previous post. I had 2 of these containers i found at a second-hand store. This one has the coil closer to the top, so that it includes more of the Hex Pgm. Also the core is smaller. The Hex Pgm does not accommodate objects, so the coils have to be in resin with other pgms.
In order to make it easier to assemble, and also keep the coil closer to the top, i pre-fabbed a module with the banana jacks somewhat rigidly in place. (I used a bit of hot glue in the armpits.)
Luke-coil-module.jpg

#33 2016-11-03 13:56:31

ndw
Enabled users

I am baffled by these units, they feels great! and new kind of energy to me some how

#34 2016-11-15 15:02:35

Loohan
Administrator

I found 1 more of those containers i had forgotten about, so of course i made another one:

Luke-coil4HexGBs.jpg

#35 2016-11-19 18:17:39

Loohan
Administrator

I believed that, because the Luke coils work so differently from other tech i have used, that these Hex units would have to be physically plugged into the electric grid to get much grid-blasting results. No cheating by using inductivity:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/arc … /topics/49
And that was the case until yesterday. But it seems Eenia, Vozy, and Rorg managed to upgrade the pgming in these units so that they fully lock onto the grid as long as some part of it is within 70'.

This means that i can run them on 12V DC in my vehicle, and they lock onto any utility wires and buildings i pass near. Also, the electric grids within any vehicle within 70'. They aggressively (though temporarily) turn the wiring and electronics into scalar emitters of the orgone pgms.
Take note, people who get gang-stalked on the road.

Each of these units has at least a bit of metallic tape, if only aluminum and maybe some copper, around the coil core. I suspect it is this which gets the programming enabling them to do this.
There is an Inductivity Program (originally from Oniwaiudu) which can go into coils, however the Luke Coils may be incompatible with it as the active coils themselves do not have this pgm.

#36 2016-11-25 12:15:37

Loohan
Administrator

This one i started early Sept:

Luka-coil.no-resin.jpg

Plasterite core with bionized sand in long pill bottle. I did some tape work after pic was taken.

Then i re-cast it in concrete with the Water Charging Pgm, as back then the Plasterite Pgm would not tolerate metal inclusions.
Then i did more tape work and the unit sat around a long time while i waited for inspiration on what to do next (and occasionally did more tape work).

Finally this morning i got tired of it sitting around and decided to put it to use:

Luka-coil.noresin.jpg

And it is already working hard on those pesky Hum Demons. They don't like it and are hitting me back a little.
Someday i will probably re-cast this.
No resin used in this so far.

#37 2016-12-09 11:35:35

Loohan
Administrator

Luka-coil-boltcore.jpg

This wicked one is different. Core is a long steel bolt. Wire is 2-conductor speaker wire (24awg). After wrapping the core, i split the ends of the cable and connected the wire ends in such a manner that current flows in opposite directions along the 2 strands of the cable.
Is this "better"? Not necessarily in general, but maybe for some things.

On the left you see 2 banana jacks for electricity. I have it running on AC house current. On the right end is another banana jack for INputs. I can connect some synergistic orgone devices using that, and the bolt acts as a transmitting antenna.

The right end of the bolt is wrapped in tape and wire.

#38 2016-12-11 14:46:33

diego
Enabled users

I pour three luke coils devices with resin. The cone, a cilinder and this one square... I think all are running against BM, including humans BMs... the cilinder isnt finished. I need more resin and metalic tape.

Lcx3eM.jpg

u0iYZa.jpg

Last edited by diego (2016-12-11 14:48:07)

#39 2017-03-25 19:02:43

Loohan
Administrator

New Luke coil unit in array with older pieces:

Luke_coilV.jpg

This core does not have plasterite. It has a vacuum tube, metallized tape, and i don't remember what else. The core sat around unused for months until i was guided to put some more tape on it and cast it. 5 layers of epoxy, each with a different custom pgm.

Strong anti-demon activity.

#40 2017-04-07 12:15:12

Loohan
Administrator

Back to my original first Luke coil unit. I finally just broke and tore off the mold with pliers.

skull_xmtr1.jpg

And i suspect it DID help that toothbrush battery. It worked better for months, then i took it to VA for 6.5 weeks and just plugged it into a regular outlet with no Luke coil unit. During that time it grew weaker and finally almost died.
I have been trying to nurture it back since, but not sure if that's possible at this point. It runs slowly.

{edit: 20 days later, battery died completely.}

#41 2017-07-03 19:49:24

Loohan
Administrator

I had to upgrade my Uninterruptible power supply
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninterru … wer_supply
so i used the old one to plug in a whole bunch of Luke coil devices wired in series. I noticed that they seem to feel better, sweeter.

So if you have a UPS, try plugging your Luke coil devices into it, and see if it makes a difference.

#42 2018-10-19 13:08:43

Loohan
Administrator

And don't use a "switching" adapter on the line. These are little transformers that are used to charge batteries.
Those little adapters have labels on them. They should either say Switching or Class 2. You want the Class 2 type. Cleaner vibe.

Board footer