Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-28 15:49:52

Loohan
Administrator

Luke's coil

Luke is a forum member who invented a simple coil that works great when plugged directly into AC. It is very useful to potentiate Committee-programed resin and/or concretite. I already made 1 device with it. I can't get it out of the mold yet; may need to cut the mold off. Meanwhile, here is the first part:

LukaCoil1.jpg

I cast some concretite in test tubes. I used 1 part Portland cement and 3 parts BIONIZED sand. The substance is too brittle to remove from mold in one piece. It makes no energy difference to leave the thin plastic tube on.

I split a cheap extension cord and wrapped a few turns, i think 8 in a spiral, than backed over it in opposite direction 7 times (the details of what gauge wire and how many turns do not seem critical). There are many ways to do this right, and it is hard to go very wrong with this, is my impression. But of course, as in building any orgone device, it is helpful to have intuition about how to fit things together.

Then i glued a few rhodizites to the outside of the wire, according to intuitive feel.

I shortened one strand of the cord and connected it with a crimp connector. Probably ideally it should be soldered instead, but i am lazy and don't intend to run much current thru this anyway.
I DID WRAP ELECTRICAL TAPE (after pic was taken) around the connector ends to SEAL OUT ANY WET PLASTER.
Then i re-cast in a plastic Halloween skull (this is what 'Vozy chose out of all my molds -- but probably my next ones will be very different). I used pure plaster for this 2nd cast, which got the Water-Charging Pgm (because the wire prevents the Plasterite Pgm from taking). I used plaster because i have a bunch i bought that i might as well use up where moisture is not a threat. I left everything inside the plastic skull. I used no sand in the plaster because i got that it would work slightly better just plain in the 2nd cast.

Then later i re-cast the skull onto a resin base.

This gets PLUGGED DIRECTLY INTO AC HOUSE MAINS. Yet feels extremely smooth. A small load needs to be plugged into the extension cord to get a bit of current flowing.

#2 2016-08-28 15:59:53

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Luke's coil

It had been a couple years since any of my orgone devices have been electrically-powered. The reason for this is, i make something real good that is "driven" by a 555-timer or amplifier, and after some time, the components keep getting upgraded in their programming until one day i realize it no longer makes any difference whether it is plugged in or not.

But this is different, i think.
Also, i never thought a coil plugged directly into AC house wiring would be a good thing. But this is.

You do not need a concretite core. This is ONE good way to go. But i am about to start pouring resin into a tubular plastic container well over an inch in diameter, for my next coil core. I think it will have a lot of copper shavings and some clear resin. The resin will probably get the Teffa Program (strongly anti-demon), and Teffa the tortoise has been visiting me today (in the astral) for the first time in a long time, apparently excited about this).

#3 2016-08-29 08:32:07

Loohan
Administrator

Ah, what the heck. Here it is in the mold:

skull_xmtr.jpg

Whenever i get it out of there i will replace this with a better pic.
I put unit outside just to get pic with better lighting.

I think i poured too much resin on the first pour. The epoxy and weather were both pretty warm. The resin may have fused to the plastic mold a bit. Also the mold has almost no taper to the sides.
Maybe after a month or 2 it will come out more easily. Also i might use the old trick of freezing the unit then placing mold in warm water to make plastic expand away from mold.
Meanwhile it works just fine the way it is.

Here it is shown with tiny light bulb for resistance.
(And incidentally, it is probably possible to use a resistor inline instead of load. However, resistor should be energetically compatible. Luke sent me a pic of a unit with a resistor that i did not like the vibe of.)

However, normally i keep a Braun electric toothbrush plugged in instead. Because i normally keep it plugged into the wall anyway, so it is a convenient light load which does not create additional unwanted heat or light.
This toothbrush has lasted a surprisingly long time on the original battery. These are designed so that only a dedicated geek can replace the almost-inaccessible and unmarked battery that is soldered in. At least my last one was. Even to take the battery out for recycling was difficult. (Where's the EPA when you need it? Paid off?)

But this present toothbrush, unlike the last, is supposed to be kept plugged in whenever not in use. I have had it maybe 5-7 years and recently the battery often gets weak and the unit slows down when i brush, So for the past couple months, i have been unplugging it when it starts to really slow down. Then next time i brush, it slows down severely. Then i plug it back in and let it charge up fully. Because Memory Effect kicked in when battery got old.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_effect
Then it works fine a few days until the battery tires again.

But now the new unit seems to be reconditioning the battery! The toothbrush speed has picked up.
I will report later on more long-term observations of this phenomenon.

I also have 2 Battery Minder smart-chargers for several 12V AGM batteries i still have from when i was off-grid. I keep these chargers in use all the time. Occasionally i hook one up to my car battery to optimize it.
I will probably make another unit to plug these chargers into.

#4 2016-08-29 10:04:28

UrosS
Enabled users

Strong, bright, centering and awakening vibe! That's it!

#5 2016-08-29 10:31:10

UrosS
Enabled users

gen2_zpstyywu7lg.jpg

Tried with simple hanging wire lamp with wand/orgonite, combination of resin and concretite in pipe. 23up-22down turns. First I did left turns up and right down. Was very strong and sharp, could hear very high pitch freq all the time, but wasn't annoying. When easily touch pipe could feel vibrating of metal. Sleep was energizing, needed only 3 hours.

2nd try was to change, first right turns, then left. Was obvious difference, less sharp, more cooling, centering but still energizing and protective.

UPDATE EDIT:
Just got better pic of it.

Last edited by UrosS (2016-09-05 13:01:53)

#6 2016-08-29 11:03:27

Loohan
Administrator

Uros, that feels pretty good.

I also think one could make a monopipe CB with this type coil around the pipe...

#7 2016-08-29 11:21:46

Loohan
Administrator

OK, i thought my handlers were going to have me make the next core with copper shavings. And that IS a viable idea we may pursue in the future.
However, when the time came last night, Vozy had me put something else in instead. I still had some left of my mixture of "garnet sand" and bionized sand --
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1269
which has strong anti-demon properties with the special program it gets.

Luka_coil2.jpg

This already feels strong not connected to anything. Vozy first had me put on a PASSIVE coil near the base, not connected to anything. The wire ends are merely twisted around themselves.

Then the active coil. The wire always wants to uncoil, so i had to use strips of tape to hold it in place when i made it.
Then i took little squares of tape and used them to stick a few rhodizites around. Some went on the active coil, and some on the bare midriff of the core.

The Committee is still figuring out which mold is best to re-cast this in. I think we wil use resin with some concretite pieces embedded; maybe a few stones too.

(I used a tall plastic bottle for the core. Rather than pour several layers in hot weather, each taking a while to cool before i can pour the next, and then risking warping the bottle from heat -- different plastics melt at different temperatures -- i simply filled the bottle 40% with epoxy, then spooned the heavy sand mix in until it was full. The resin came all the way up, too. This mix is very dark, hence the bottle looks black.
Then i screwed the top back on -- which eventually i will remove -- and brought it in the house. I waited until it got a bit warm from the epoxy reaction, then put it in the fridge! In the wee hours i got up to pee, and took it back out. No way it can overheat now at room temperature. I have no idea how hard the resin is yet, and it doesn't matter as long as the bottle is rigid enough to wrap wire around.)

Note: so far both cores have lots of bionized sand. I believe bionized sand is a great ingredient for the cores.

#8 2016-08-29 14:03:34

UrosS
Enabled users

Uros, that feels awesome on map!

I have never heard of a Howitzer coil.

#9 2016-08-29 16:18:44

UrosS
Enabled users

UrosS wrote:

Funny, seems some server anomaly, or what?...I quote myself but wasn't me, it appears as me, at least from my view... big_smile

Found some Howitzers on web, probably term invented by G. Ritschl,...Not a coil, it's single pipe cone/cylinder CB. Maybe friend saw similar coil on one like that. I found only those with mobius coil.

#10 2016-08-29 16:50:06

ndw
Enabled users

UrosS wrote:
UrosS wrote:

Funny, seems some server anomaly, or what?...I quote myself but wasn't me, it appears as me, at least from my view... big_smile

Found some Howitzers on web, probably term invented by G. Ritschl,...Not a coil, it's single pipe cone/cylinder CB. Maybe friend saw similar coil on one like that. I found only those with mobius coil.

strange, maybe Loohan has wrote that but somehow went with your nick...

#11 2016-08-29 16:51:23

ndw
Enabled users

howitzer is a single CB with a cristal in mobius coil inside, inside resin, inside the tube. if I recall right it is like a Croft power wand style placed inside a basket with other resin.
so a power wand cloudbuster.

#12 2016-08-29 21:58:48

Loohan
Administrator

So they were using this type coil in those CBs?

Yes, wrote I have never heard of a Howitzer coil. I dunno how it got Uros' name on it unless i accidentally edited and overwrote a post of his.

#13 2016-08-30 18:39:48

ndw
Enabled users

they are using a mobius coil on a CB
https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/orgone-howitzer

060525%20OH%20dismounted.jpg

The Orgone Howitzer is a powerful hybrid of Orgonite Cloud-Buster and Power Wand technology.
A 75mm (approx 3") copper pipe is loaded with a gargantuan crystal, coiled with a row of moebius knots in true PW fashion and embedded in orgonite. (with added minerals)

This assembly is then embedded in a conical orgonite base. (see picture)
The Orgone Howitzer comes standard with a 15Hz pulser box, driven by a 9V battery.
This can be connected to the included 12V Power adaptor. (choose between 110V US Standard and 220V Euro-plug)
The 9V battery is then automatically disconnected.

For easier shipping we are now cutting the main pipe in 2 lengths with a 75mm connector.

Orgone Howitzer

The orgone power output is enormous and even the average observer is very likely to see the energy "aura" emanating from this pipe. We haven't yet tested all possible applications, but it definitely has an immediate clearing effect on your atmosphere. It seems to be particularly good in breaking electromagnetic interference with the weather.

Radionics uses and distant healing as with a Power Wand will surely be much enhanced.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for manufacture.
Length of pipe 1200mm
Overall length approx 1350mm

#14 2016-08-31 07:18:57

Loohan
Administrator

That Howitzer actually feels quite decent. I'd rate it at least 9 on a scale of 0-10, which is significantly higher than other stuff i've seen from this guy. (He is a good guy, BTW. [Update: no, actually he is an Egyptoid agent.]) But i doubt there is similarity in the coil. I see a 555 zapper box there, so the coil is not using hi-voltage or AC.
Evenso, not bad.

Update about that "battery reconditioning power": My toothbrush slowed down as usual last night.
Quite likely it was just a random fluctuation in power i noticed that day. Or maybe it was a minor, temporary side effect of scant consequence.

BTW I put my resin core coil in a plastic box with a bunch of other stuff (under guidance). I am going to add more stuff and pour resin over it eventually, but i've had it plugged in a couple days (with my landline phone adapter for a load) and it is much stronger than my 1st unit already.

#15 2016-09-01 16:25:16

Loohan
Administrator

I dowsed that i could boost this monstrous demon-jailer i made 6/2013:

Jailer6-20-13.jpg

with 2 of these coils connected.

Jailer6-20-13a.jpg

Board footer