Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-22 18:51:50

Loohan
Administrator

Plasterite

It recently came to my attention that a lot of people are now making plasterite with Plaster of Paris, water, and sand. And it feels surprisingly good. Do a search for pics and instructions.

I did my first experimental batch last night:
plasterite6.22.16.jpg
They were still damp this morning so i set them out in the hot sun all day.

The instructions i read said to use 2 parts of plaster with 3 parts water, but that seemed awful wet, so  used about 1:1.

(edit: WRONG, it called for 2 parts water and 3 parts plaster! So i made it too thin, which may be why it is still slightly damp feeling.)

Then added a bunch of sand, about 30% of it bionized. And a few bionized quarzites. Also a bit of turmeric. I did not add salt.

All the other plasterite i have seen pics of seems about the same quality (pretty good that is):
PAINTED_PLASTERITE_13_.jpg

But mine feels different due to programming and bionization of ingredients.
The only Committee program we have for the plaster so far is the Water-Charging Program, the usefulness of which is much broader than just charging water.
Then the bionized ingredients get other pgms, and the non-bionized sand gets other ones.

Of course the result is pretty crumbly. Some of these i may tape up with metallized tape and re-cast in epoxy.

I am looking forward to working with this stuff more.

#2 2016-06-22 21:55:42

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Plasterite

The sand and quartzite takes demon-jailer pgms, too. These things are cutting into evil and jailing demons, so they feel much different from the harmonious, mellow "mainstream" plasterite.

I've got 1 of them wrapped with that special tape...

#3 2016-06-23 08:26:54

Loohan
Administrator

Woops, actually i was supposed to use 2 parts water and 3 parts plaster, not the other way around.

#4 2016-06-23 10:04:32

ndw
Enabled users

if you use too much water it can take months to fully harden.... if not forever...
I usually place water, then add plaster until i cover the whole water, then I mix it. carefully add it without mixing other wise it will start to harden.
I add it like I dust the water (seems like the translation is not fully correct...)... I slowly let the plaster to go down from my hand in the water...

#5 2016-06-23 12:51:11

UrosS
Enabled users

Was checking the plasterite gallery site Loohan posted on blog http://orgoniteplus.jimdo.com/plasterite/gallery/  ...really feels and looks nice and interesting. Included instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgyBv3uSrlw

Probably would be good to use some spray varnish....also saw some resin thickener, which alows resin to be layered by paint brush easily.

As far I saw, and have a bit experience working with plaster, it can be only made whole unit at once, not in layers....or anybody tried to do layers?

#6 2016-06-23 13:15:11

ndw
Enabled users

I would not use paint, it can disrupt the energy. Just have this feeling.
never done in layers, I don't have ingredients now...

#7 2016-06-23 13:16:03

ndw
Enabled users

Also I would say, since plaster does cost almost nothing, it is better to make very big devices. like cones 1 meter tall. or obelisks.

#8 2016-06-23 13:47:06

mvinon
Enabled users

Kind of reminds me of the cemitite, has anyone ever checked out the old lab rat on you tube?  He has some pretty good videos on using cement to make orgone, I had made some using cement and really small coils made with network cable and had got some pretty good results, the cemitite actually I know there is a separate thread for it but this reminds me of the cemitite.

#9 2016-06-23 14:36:48

Loohan
Administrator

To me, this stuff feels much better than cemenite.

#10 2016-06-23 15:39:59

ndw
Enabled users

I just want to clarify a bit, and feel free to comment the following points.

Plasterite, to me, is not orgonite, it is like a big crystal. then maybe I'm wrong but this is the impression I got.
mine is with quartz, selenite, citrine powder, rose quartz powder and sodalite powder.

for cemenite I cannot judge since I never have done one, but I doubt a lot about it. cement.. doesn't feel right to me..
although it is still Carbon based. so Organic.
Ca(OH)2 + CO2 → CaCO3 + H2O
but the molecula is not a long chain one, as in polyester/epoxy so I doubt for this too...

the molecula of Plaster is
CaSO4 + H2O
the formula is 2CaSO4·½H2O +3H2O ==> 2CaSO4·2H2O + heat
infact it does produce heat. but doesn't seems to shrink. so probably no pressure on the xtal.

missing Carbon. So it is not Organic from a chemistry point of view.
and it does too miss a long chain molecula.

As I dowsed a bit my plasterite, I have fiund it has the base CCW, so entry point, and top CW output. like a xtal, entry and exit. as well as in an orgonite.
I like the idea to put a plasterite inside an orgonite. Does feel right to me. like we used to put xtal, put a plasterite xtal.

The effect I got from Plasterite is of white energy. And I wanna make a very big one, maybe 4. but wanna include a lot of stones so it is not to see it soon. also have to find the right big mould.

I would say, do some yourself and see what it feels to you.

In the end if I place an hand over a plasterite, without touching it, I feel similiar effect than an orgonite, but is more similiar to a xtal to me.
although I tested it does shutdown an hartmann node. So somehow has the effect of an orgonite in this case
plasterite.jpg

Last edited by ndw (2016-06-23 15:47:17)

#11 2016-06-23 17:43:48

Loohan
Administrator

Yeah. To me, the plasterite almost mimics resin orgone a little bit, but mostly it has stone-like energy qualities. I don't think it's a complete substitute for resin orgonite. But it comes close and is worth making!

#12 2016-06-24 06:45:55

Loohan
Administrator

Last night after i went to bed, we were given a NEW PROGRAM just for plasterite.

Strongly anti-evil.
It is rather unusual how we got it. I heard unusual bird sounds that seemed unfamiliar and also stopped after i "got it". The bird delivered the program via chirps that encoded the pgm! That is, i heard these "annoying" chirps, then realized they made me uncomfortable because they chewed on hidden demons which then broadcast their irritation or something.
Then i realized we could convert the sound into a program. Then i realized it would not work for resin, only plasterite.

Haven't poured yet today. Of course the plaster must be "raw" to get the pgm.
BTW i think this pgm is metal-phobic, so i would avoid putting metal in. But metal is not usually used in plasterite anyway.

(Update Oct/2016: this program is no longer metal-phobic, and it is now OK TO PUT METAL AND RESIN ITEMS IN IT.)

#13 2016-06-24 10:34:59

Jakub
Enabled users

These huge "plasterites" from found photo, road cones were used as molds ? 

Program for  plaster only  is a huge breakthrough...  low price, easier to handle than resin etc.  about plasterite i didn't heard before, i will try to do some pieces with both of them.Before i organise things to do it and buy all needed stuff you guys would probably try every possible shape and size wink
I'm waiting for your updates on this subject smile

" I willed it, so I became it"

#14 2016-06-24 10:44:25

Loohan
Administrator

I just poured a traffic cone full. Getting the new pgm which i think will take care of many demons.

It's also great to be able to make a large unit in 1 pour, with no overheating.
I suspect that if poured in layers, they would tend to separate. And there is no reason for layers.

Also, unlike ndw, i don't have any difficulties mixing the plaster. I am using the bulk stuff from Home Depot, and it mixes smoothly and easily with no lumps.

#15 2016-06-24 19:08:57

diego
Enabled users

Hi guys! Loohan send me the link of this thread. I already saw last nigth and decided to do. This is the first. have more couple curing. Here in Brazil, plaster is beetwen R$2 to 4, for 1 Kg. When, resin, the most cheap is R$ 20 for Kg... a good option in moments like us LOL.

qz42rt.jpg

I love this! Even not been a good sensitive, I felt a sweet energy coming from it,

Board footer