Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-11 18:22:30

Loohan
Administrator

discount health foods, USA

Cheesy promotion for Thrive:
http://thrv.me/mxNpnT
which is associated with GreenMedInfo.
I just placed an order. They have good prices on some things. Not so great on others. They do carry some repty brands: NOW, Bob's Red Mill, Tazo. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the latter 2 have been caught using crap ingredients.
But my reason for posting this is:
"Each of your friends gets 25% off and you’ll earn $25 in Thrive Cash when they become a paying member. "

#2 2015-08-27 20:52:19

Loohan
Administrator

Re: discount health foods, USA

LOL, cancel, abort! Don't think i trust this source after all. How did i miss this?
https://thrivemarket.com/blog/behind-sc … t-co-ceos/
Effing CIA clones!
And they just added some more repty product lines.

Oh, man, just goes to show i'm not paranoid enough. Actually, these days i often don't spot clones, implants, etc. without a pic.

#3 2015-08-28 02:07:13

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:48:23)

~44~

#4 2015-08-28 06:13:00

Loohan
Administrator

No, actually. I shouldn't have said "these days" because it's always been like this.

#5 2015-10-05 08:43:44

Loohan
Administrator

"Poisoned" by the CIA:

On Aug 20, 2015 i blogged that i

got attacked hard by a bunch of the usual offworld suspects early afternoon. Despite locating them and launching a jail-a-thon against them, i had to lay down pretty much all afternoon. Got up 4 times to heave my guts. It's hard to make me puke. It happened a couple times in 2012 from heavy attacks, but today was much worse. The last couple times i convulsed uncontrollably but hardly anything came out.
Also i don't sweat easily, but i broke out in a clammy sweat each time from the exertion, despite standing naked in a cabin that was cooler than it had been in months.
And then, oddly, i squirted out quite a large volume of watery poop. But i don't think it was from anything i ate. Still feel a bit queasy. Drank a tall mug of fresh-picked tulsi+mint tea.
It cost them a few zillion ETs, so it was worth it, i guess.

What i did not mention is that just before that i had eaten a bag of Macadamia nuts from Thrive. I did not think there was any connection between these events.
I had ordered 5 bags and eaten one. Subsequent to the vomiting session, i was queasy about eating more. I thought it was merely a pschological association.

Then on the evening of Oct 3, i did open another bag and eat a few  (not many as i started to feel a bit queasy again) to dullen my hunger before going to bed. About an hour later i came under intense attacks from reptilians all over the universe. I was jailing them with all my stuff and allies, but they kept attacking more strongly. Meanwhile i was getting more and more nauseous. Then i had to get up and vomit. In fact, i had to get up 6 times. It was just like the previous episode, except that i had much less food in my stomach this time. Powerful convulsions that made me break out in a heavy sweat despite the 65 degree F temperature in my cabin.
Also again, i had to poop some too.

It dawned on me that this was too much of a coincidence. There had to be spells on the nuts, even if i couldn't detect them. I called on my spell-breaking allies (Green Coil Turtle, Fo, 'Vozy) and right away they started doing something. The nuts were full of cloaked spells, after all. From CIA black magicians in U bases. Somehow the clones at Thrive had colluded with the magicians who cloaked everything so well that even after i realized i had bought this stuff from CIA clones, i could not detect foul play.

The cloaking spells were broken but the nuts are not worth cleaning. I will throw them away. (The tahini and honey i got at the same time was fine.)

Macad.jpg

I slept very little that night. When i woke up in the morning i cut a wet fart. I still felt a bit queasy 24 hours later.

The CIA nailed me good! It just goes to show i'm not omniscient.
And it only cost them astronomical quantities of repts and some CIA U bases full of (increasingly rare) black magicians.

Interestingly, they obviously had a means to detect that i had eaten the nuts. Eating them alone was not enough to trigger the vomiting. They had to attack me in vast numbers as well each time.

#6 2015-10-05 08:52:57

ndw
Enabled users

Were they having VG- ? I mean the nuts

that would be interesting if the cloacking gets rid of it

#7 2015-10-05 11:21:51

Loohan
Administrator

Come to think of it, they r very VG-y still.

#8 2015-10-05 11:39:42

ndw
Enabled users

maybe VG- is a trace of spells...

#9 2015-10-29 12:35:34

Loohan
Administrator

Oh, yeah, when i originally joined they sent me a free jar of coconut oil:

coconoil.jpg

It is somewhat orgonized now because i tried to clear it using charging disks. But the corrupt VG- vibe is still there.

I was a bit flustered that the only choice of a free gift in the heat of the summer was oil which liquefies when warm, and is in a plastic container. So in transit the oil can get plenty of warm contact with the plastic container. I normally try to stock up on coconut oil in the winter when hopefully it has had less interaction with the plastic chemicals. But i figured i could use this for oil pulling if nothing else.
In fact i did use it for that a few times, plus ate a few spoonfuls. Then more recently i realized that spells had been taken off it, and it too, was corrupt.
Guess this goes in the trash, too.

#10 2016-12-04 18:29:34

Loohan
Administrator

Heh, got an email from Sayer Ji:
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7f4 … fb39051146
with this pic:
b1844931-f1a3-4ba9-bd23-57efacca4c45.jpg
of 4 CIA repticlones. Including 2 MTFs. Note the thumbs-up Masonic sign. Also, the uglier drag queen is doing something funky with his little finger. Looks quite unnatural. But i can't find it depicted in google as a hand sign. Maybe it is a vague attempt at the Masonic M sign.

Board footer