Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2015-08-11 10:15:16

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Joe's Hexagon Program

HexPgm-3sets.jpg

Turns out most of the Apache Tears took the Laser Pgm. Only a small fraction did not.
So far i have these 3 sets going, and am casting more hexes.

BTW conehead attacks are weak on me today.

#17 2015-08-11 11:59:26

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Funny, this setup feels a little like extradimensional turbines to me. Solidly churning away at something. The geometry seems to "anchor" whatever it is this is doing---much like putting the screws to some cosmic thumb.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#18 2015-08-11 12:45:37

Loohan
Administrator

There is nothing special about having 3 setups next to each other like this. What matters is each group of 2 stones and 3 hexes.

#19 2015-08-11 14:55:14

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I agree. I was referring to each singular setup. Each one an individual turbine.

#20 2015-08-11 18:17:36

Loohan
Administrator

I sure feel a lot better today than yesterday. Maybe it's doing something.

#21 2015-08-12 02:47:52

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:51:47)

~44~

#22 2015-08-12 12:20:59

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I think that's incredible. Thank you for sharing that. I might have a hunch as to the 'good luck'. These may allow for some serious energy disruption, to the point where it becomes more than a nuisance to those this setup affects; no longer an affordable loss. Something may be stirred up, something deep or behind the scenes, that won't go down without a fight.

I'm going through some unique hostility at the moment actually, and I feel it's mostly due to these, and perhaps all the hexagons I've gifted (dunno if they're compatible or can resonate).

Last edited by jeaux (2015-08-12 13:49:47)

#23 2015-08-12 12:55:03

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

...or the 'good luck' could refer to a joltingly quick 'upgrade' of sorts, a sudden almost harsh energetic
transformation within ourselves. Because I'm getting a teensy bit of that. Though I did just enter downtown Seattle... and it's been gifted to Hell and back.

Last edited by jeaux (2015-08-12 12:55:57)

#24 2015-08-12 18:05:04

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Comment deleted(don't see a delete button anywhere).

Last edited by cosmicbal (2015-08-12 23:29:53)

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#25 2015-08-12 18:07:49

Loohan
Administrator

DanaSG wrote:

Yeah, HOLY CRAP, Loohan, it looks like you’ve just powered up the entire planet big_smile!

I went to fetch a breakfast VERY early this morning, and I saw the new pic. It was so strong that I started to faint out, so I went back to bed. I continued to faint out and coming back I kept seeing a man pouring some liquid into bottles without a top. I assume it was u, Loohan, pouring expoxy, making this stuff.

Now I've got time to look at it in a meditation, and here is what I've got:
“It’s a LIGHT GENRATOR. It Cuts through dimensions. It Powers up. Healer.”
“There are 3 turbines, as there are 3 alternators in each turbine. They work together in a shape of star/triangle.” (ie. heads of the turbines point to/meet in a center; there could be written a whole book about the technology, but we don't need to know more. - What a pity man!; Oh, well...)
“ The 3 turbines don’t need to be set up together into a triangle in a physical world to work – it works already.”
“Washington-Oregon; it works from a power point in that area.”
“It’s a fool-proof technology – it won’t work in wrong hands. It would shut down/destroy itself.”
“There are 3 key holders to it – 3 incarnated humans.” (I’m not one of them.)
“Good luck!” (What did they mean by that...?!?)
It was requested by Mother Earth. (...here came Tesla when we needed him, at last big_smile.)

Does it make sence...?? (It’s here my head goes into a guillotine again, LOL)

Sorry, i'm not understanding this and suspect something is spoofing you. 3 turbines in each hexagram or what? This stuff sounds like gobbledygook to me.
"it works from a power point in that area" feels wrong to me, as does “There are 3 key holders to it – 3 incarnated humans.”

#26 2015-08-12 23:48:08

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:51:10)

~44~

#27 2015-08-13 01:30:29

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Dana, illusions and deception are the tools of those that would wish to thwart your vision. I've encountered many imposters underground who seem to be set up to intercept those wishing to connect to Mother Earth and other positive beings around, lately. I just remove these assholes out of the picture and intend to connect to the TRUE soul of the Earth. Like dowsing, I ask "Is it true that... Such and such..." intending on truth is powerful. The deception can be vivid with shiny colors, and disturb your vision of more subtle truths. Aggressive quiet mind. Just something to think about. Unrelenting truth seeker. Nonsense is flamboyant. In my experiences, if Earth speaks to me, it's quick, simple and to the point. Otherwise it's a feeling or emotional learning that I must interpret. One thing I've noticed is at the core of earth there are evil ones who continually attempt to corrupt the mind and emotions of the Core soul, light, or whatever. It's frustrating.

And yes, it also seems truths vary from people to people and timeline to timeline. Crossovers are bound to happen, creating contradictions, so I'm not gonna take sides on this one. But 3 key holders seems like a limiting thought to discourage others from making this program. Anything that tells me to be less active, is immediately suspicious to me. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do, what feels right inside. Perception is a tricky fiend, marred by personal desires of what we want to see. Blah blah blah. I've just experienced this pain of tainted perception repeatedly. It's a blow to the ego.

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#28 2015-08-13 12:55:41

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:50:18)

~44~

#29 2015-08-13 14:05:52

Mordok
Enabled users

Here is Loohan's reply to an email I sent him last Friday:

doubt it

On 8/7/2015 at 8:37 AM, "Mordok" <mordok@hushmail.com> wrote:
>
>Any chance using three of those hexagon devices in a triangle does
>something?  Have them set so that a line drawn parallel with the
>face
>of each of them meets in the center of the triangle.  And if that
>works, how about setting up three concentric triangles like that.
>That would give three devices in a line, edgewise to each other
>along
>each line that goes through the three triangle corners.
>
>Right now I'm getting that your configuration seems good for demons
>that gather together in groups of 6.  The triangle idea might work
>on
>EHETs.
>               |
>
>          /        \
>
>Sorta like that, only lined up more accurately.

I get the feeling that the same race that spoofed me spoofed you as well.  Triangles... and three's.

#30 2015-08-13 18:14:51

Loohan
Administrator

Hex-monolith.jpg

Mwahahaa!
The EHETs do not like this.

And i didn't even completely destroy the mold. The bottom 1/2 is re-usable.

Board footer