Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-31 10:52:04

Loohan
Administrator

Joe's Hexagon Program

HexPgm.jpg

This pgm seems to require a hexagonal mold, including some odd variations of a hex mold that Joe has. Hopefully he will post a pic.

I got the mold for this here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300832130522
a bit on the pricey side but it seems like a good mold.

I like the feel of it. But what does it do? My impression so far is that it is mainly for gifting the western half of Washington State and the western half of Oregon. If you live there, this might be the best pgm for gifting at this time.
Yet it is probably inferior to our other pgms for gifting anywhere else. I don't think i'll be gifting with this unless i visit the aforementioned region.

Other than that, what is it good for? I dunno. I will probably make a few just to have around for the vibe, but other than that i have no insight into any usefulness at this time.

#2 2015-08-04 17:35:31

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Joe's Hexagon Program

Hey all! Little late...

Yes, gifting with these is a real pleasure. Relative to its size, these things pack an incredible punch. Perhaps the best power/size ratio I've come across. Here are the shape variations Loohan was speaking of. One is just a smaller hexagon, the other two are hexagonal jewel-like shapes.

a15s6m3p091_2.jpg
a15s6m3p092_2.jpg
a15s6m3p093_2.jpg

If you live in the NW like I do, these are GREAT to gift around. It honestly feels like it's nailing something down, hammering in on something. Just one or two in an area can stir up some results. The hexagon shape gives it a unique "heft". I feel like the pure hexagons carry more heft than the jewel-shaped ones. If you're in the NW, I could part with a batch of 50 hexagons for $25. If you're not...

I'm going to see if I can get this to work for other areas of the world as well. My first goal will be NYC. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2015-08-04 20:51:14

Loohan
Administrator

Those feel really great, Joe, and they are working hard, wherever they are.

I am getting i need to make 2 more of these hexes and place them in a straight line standing on their edges, a few inches apart, face-to-face. Maybe with a laser-pgmed crystal between the hexes.

Sorta like    # _ # _ #   maybe about 1 ft length overall. Not sure what it will do, something freaky and kozmic, i think.

#4 2015-08-06 13:18:07

Loohan
Administrator

Like this:

3-hex.jpg

I dunno about putting laser-pgm stones in between. I am getting it is a good idea, but they need to be particularly suited to this application, as well as suited to the laser pgm. And i don't seem to have any such in my repertoire. My allies are scouring for such stones for sale.

#5 2015-08-06 13:44:28

Loohan
Administrator

OK, i ordered these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-lb-Large-APAC … 1077228742
which i get should have about 20% of them programmable with the laser pgm, and then of those, with any luck, 2-4 should be suited for this use. The photo is not of the specific batch i will get.
I didn't really want to spend 22.50 (with shipping) for a couple stones to do this with, but i may get enough to go with a 2nd batch of 3 hexagons, and possibly a 3rd. And the rest of the stones will be useful for something someday. I like Apache Tears.
The April2014B Program also goes into obsidian spheres. It is possible that some of these tears which do not take the laser pgm are spherical enough for the April2014B Program.

This size obsidian is suited for this size of hexagons. In fact i am getting that any type of 1" or 28mm obsidian sphere will work here. These are more expensive, but 100% of them should be suited.

If you use a different size of hexagons, you would need a different size of tears/spheres.
Incidentally, all obsidian spheres will take the Laser Pgm ... how about that.

#6 2015-08-06 19:40:15

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hoo boy. As is usual, visiting this forum is sucking my checking account dry. I got this mold you mentioned, as well as this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Outset-Silicone … 58ac5fc64b

Though I will mention I already had the smaller hexagon mold. It's what I used to make the initial hexagons. I also got this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Silic … 3a83e46677

The latter is a fair amount cheaper than the one Loohan used, but I thought I'd get both his and this to compare quality.

I'll think about picking up these Apache tears once these molds arrive. And once I'm a little richer. This setup feels real nice. I'm real curious to see it with the stones. Though I wonder, just what is it this is doing? For gifting, it's best in the NW. For this setup...? It seems it would be useful to more than just this area. Definitely keep us posted. I'd love to find a universal use for this awesome device.

#7 2015-08-06 21:15:23

Loohan
Administrator

That last mold you linked is the same exact mold, i suspect. I thought mine was a trifle overpriced.

I get that my setup is really bothering the conehead demons in particular. But i haven't figured out what the main effect is. I agree that using them in a set of 3 like this is equally valuable anywhere. It has a wide effect of some sort.

#8 2015-08-07 09:16:20

Loohan
Administrator

1-gallon hex mold:

4qtHexMold.jpg

Unfortunately i tore off the label years ago, which probably had the SKU#. I bought it in a grocery store or maybe a dollar store and never used it until now.
I will be filling 'er up and probably making a magnum conehead-demolishing unit with it.

#9 2015-08-07 17:18:02

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

...holy crap.

#10 2015-08-08 18:50:18

Loohan
Administrator

It'll take me a few days in this heat. It's about 1/6 done now. But the interesting thing is, 'Vozy is sticking in some extra anti-EHET programming which is really bothering them. For some reason she seems unable to do this with the smaller hexes, though.

#11 2015-08-09 00:11:09

cosmicbal
Enabled users

I'm curious to know if you could put the Arcturan protection program in this; having flat sides.. Even though it's not a cube shape.. My idea was to have something protect the rest of the resin from demons. Or a jailer on the last layer. Or something. Like put a layer of whatever with some of them laser crystals, then Joe's program, etc. But I know you already have it planned out in the ether, just curious about the Arcturan protection program going into that shape. I don't see why not, and it might even have a wider range of effect on other planes of the ethers, or whatever. smile

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#12 2015-08-09 16:04:39

Loohan
Administrator

Protective pgm won't go into the shape.

#13 2015-08-09 16:55:39

Loohan
Administrator

Also there is a difference between getting caffeine-fueled "ideas" and actually INTUITIVELY building intense stuff with ingredients that are synergistic with each other.

Let me spell out something i have probably neglected to clarify in the past. When you look at descriptions of what various programs do, e.g. OTB 27, it will say this pgm is good against such-and-such, and that pgm does so-and-so. But that is what the pgm does by itself. Once you combine different pgms in the same object, the effects can be quite different. If done right, the unit will have capabilities beyond the individual capabilities of the components or layers. And if you do it wrongly because you THINK it's a good idea, because it MAKES SENSE to add this function to that, you end up with something lame and inferior.

#14 2015-08-09 21:52:04

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Gotchya, curiosity satisfied. I just need to keep up with the OTBs.

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#15 2015-08-10 18:21:09

Loohan
Administrator

It's official. The coneheads definitely do not like this. I am about 1/2way thru the big pour. Also i now have 2 sets of 3 hexes going, and am pouring a 3rd set. Tomorrow the Apache Tears should arrive.

Coneheads have been hammering me all day. So covertly at first that it took me a while to realize all the upper-body muscle pains were not natural. Serious jaw muscle pain.
Now that i'm onto them it's not as bad, but they are still pounding me.

LARGE MOLDS: The mold i'm using is a pain because i have to make many pours to fill it. Much easier would be a wide mold.
I just googled hexagonal cake pans and found a used set of several different size aluminum hex cake pans. I plan to just leave the epoxy in the aluminum, as there is compatibility for this usage.
(Then i belatedly found Walmart sells them cheaper:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wilton-Perfor … t/17467100

Also one can search for Hexagon Stepping Stone Mold and find wide but shallow molds.
Then there are molds which are a bit "pyramided" but would work just as well:

http://www.jbprince.com/chocolate-and-s … vities.asp
is BIG.

only 1 of these left:
http://www.amazon.com/Hexagon-paperweig … B00CNH8UZU

Board footer