Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2015-03-16 11:29:26

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Test: magnetic and electric colors !

More about KYANITE ore:

48 mesh should be fine. I just mixed up some 35 mesh (which is coarser) with an equal volume of the cheap impure grade of titanium powder i had gotten on eBay.

I poured some epoxy and will have a pic later. I used about 4 tbs of this mix per pint of resin, but more powder would not hurt.

Also found an eBay vendor who sells different grades in 10# bags.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyanite-Raw-35m … 4897.l4275
10# would last a long time.
Given a choice i would buy the finest mesh.

#17 2015-03-17 16:14:58

Loohan
Administrator

If you do happen to have some small pieces that give off significant VG-, one option is to re-cast them in pgms that transmute it.
I found 3 Rolling Force pieces that were pretty close to hemispheric, give or take a little bit. They did feel VG-y.
So i poured a layer of S-B and when it hardened i set them on it:

hemispheres.recast1.jpg

And added a few bionized quartzites.
Then poured a layer of the grey pgm (see post #11. The mix turns out fairly dark)
and a layer of the March2015B pgm (what i am calling the free pgm i put iron oxide in, see post #10).
I was prompted to stop there. Also i was guided not to put brass in this piece for some reason.

hemispheres.recast2.jpg

Of course this is using many times as much resin to neutralize a relatively small amount. But i was guided to make this thing, which feels pretty dynamic. I'll probably toss it somewhere someday. (Splash!)

Then i found another hemisphere, and this one i just stuck in a TB that had wet S-B mix with some brass.

Incidentally, i suspect the March2015B Pgm has some other woo-woo freaky hyperdimensional qualities of some sort...

#18 2015-03-23 12:45:41

Loohan
Administrator

celestites.jpg

I post this pic as an example of something i get a strong VG- vibe off of. These are celestite clusters i bought long ago, and always considered real sweet.
Also i think i get a strong electric red vibe.

#19 2015-03-23 15:23:09

Loohan
Administrator

Well the "bad" energies WERE intense. I had a hunch to leave the clusters in the sun (it's a clear warm day), and after a couple hours, they feel pretty good to me now.
Maybe the sun corrects the energies. I presume this is temporary...

#20 2015-03-25 18:13:10

ndw
Enabled users

no other one wants to guess the pics?
I'll wait another week then I'll give the solution

#21 2015-03-27 09:15:56

ndw
Enabled users

crashing stones sometimes gives out VG-.....
so this is what I've tried. crashing tourmaline.
If I crash one piece from top of stone, the point where I get clockwise with pendulum.. I get no VG- on the little pieces...
If I crash one piece by side, the resulting powder has VG-....
at the moment I've crashed only two for test...  will update if some new observation will come out..

#22 2015-03-28 13:35:27

ndw
Enabled users

ok solutions is
pic 1, good on left
pic 2, good on left
pic 3, good on right

#23 2015-03-29 08:08:59

ndw
Enabled users

now on pic 3 are both good.
I will leave the amethyst group and other stones untouched so you can still taste the difference smile

#24 2016-06-01 23:11:38

ndw
Enabled users

I just found out that the G- of the planet is at south pole
here in pic it is V- in french Vert- translates to Green-
ODF-detection-belizal.png

Board footer